New Rv Repair And Storage Business Near The Fort

Everything is in the works to start something I think will go over very well. I will release the name of the person later (it's not me lol) but I talked to a friend tonight who's dad recently retired and is experienced in rv repair. Between the father and son duo they can fix rv's and solve some golf cart problems. The other thing the service can provide is storage. They own secure property about 30 minutes west of the fort. They can store campers and if needed pick them up and deliver them to the fort. Once the details are ironed out and they get some things in place I will disclose more information. I can give you a hint the person I'm speaking of is known by quite a few of the fiends. There will be no doubt the capabilities they can provide a good service and back it up. When I heard the idea I couldn't think of anyone more capable.

Do I know him and will he be ready to store my TT in July?

You might know him, his is one of Judy's friends that hang out with her alllll the time! Would be a good deal for u Bob.

We're interested :dance: We are planning on leaving the bus down there from Oct til April so we can take quick Fort trips and trips to the beach. How far from the airport will this be? Are they planning on offering a service to deliver to the fort? That would be great but I understand if they didn't want to drive the campers there. This would be awesome and I would be much more comfortable leaving the bus down there with a fellow fiend :highfive:

This is great news! It's really hard to find a similar service in the area. There have been some who say they'll do it, but not sure I trusted them. Being able to leave a TT close to the Fort, know it's secure and also not have to drive a TV for a short trip really is what I've been looking for for months.

I can vouch for the person Donnie is referring to. He's a great guy, honest, knows what he's doing, and like Donnie, will put his customer needs ahead of his own.

This is great news for both the Fort Fiends and the person starting this venture. I wish him nothing but the best!! :heart:

I can vouch for the person Donnie is referring to. He's a great guy, honest, knows what he's doing, and like Donnie, will put his customer needs ahead of his own.

This is great news for both the Fort Fiends and the person starting this venture. I wish him nothing but the best!! :heart:

I tottaly agree with Deb, this person is honset and goes out of his way to help someone.

Bob, if you put your TT in storage in FL in July how will you go to Defeated Creek with us?? :parrot:

Good question, I forgot all about that, your gonna have to remind me over the weekend

do you snore?