We've been negotiating back and forth with the dealer on the TT we love. Thanks to your suggestions we knew to start off offering 30% below asking price. We are now at our final price limit, we won't go any higher. Waiting on pins and needles to hear if they will accept our offer or not. If they do, DH will be putting down a deposit today!

I think she should change the whole thing and come for the Halloween GG :banana:

LOL! That's what my husband said too. And I said "Ummm, look at me, 7 months pregnant in September/early Oct is already pushing it. No way could I go that far only 6 weeks from my due date, especially since I tend to have the babies early." He replied, "Oh yeah, I forgot about that!" :rolleyes:

LOL! That's what my husband said too. And I said "Ummm, look at me, 7 months pregnant in September/early Oct is already pushing it. No way could I go that far only 6 weeks from my due date, especially since I tend to have the babies early." He replied, "Oh yeah, I forgot about that!" :rolleyes:

Ya I guess that would be "expecting" a lot from you :rofl2:

With all of that said, it isn't that big a deal towing & parking an RV. Yes, you DO need a little practice, but it isn't rocket science ... FWIW, our first trip after getting our 5er was to The Fort!

We'll see. If we get it or another one soon, I'm sure we're going to be really tempted to take it to The Fort. I don't want to count my chickens before they hatch though, trying not to get my hopes up too high. Although I think it's already too late for that. :P :panic: