Anyone else obsessed with showering outdoors?

At the risk of a thread that goes horribly awry - Is there anyone else here that loves showering outdoors? There is something wonderful to me about it. The sky above your head - a light breeze - heaven. I also think it would be a great way to avoid filling up the gray water tank. I imagine some campgrounds may frown upon using soap (we are at a public campground and I think they could care less). Our new trailer has the outdoor shower head and I have been contemplating how best to get a shower curtain out there since the nozzel is poorly placed under one of pull out beds - I have to investigate how to make th hose longer (oh gosh - that comment is going to come back to bite me). There is another camper here where we are staying this week - that has built an outdoor shower from PVC pipe. The also placed a roll up wooden mat on the ground - the only problem I think with this kind of set up might be the wind - the curtains they have hanging off the PVC seem to flutter around a bit more than I would be comfortable with. Anyone else have an outdoor shower set up that they love?

I agree with Carol. The grey water issue is what will probably cause you a problem. There were times when my kids were little that an outdoor shower would have been great.

We've seen a lot of people using the outdoor shower for kids/grandkids as well as the dogs. I think the big issue with the grey water is the food particles (attracts bugs/flies) from the sinks more so than the soap. Most say no dumping of grey water and I haven't seen any CG rules that prohibit the use of the outside showers. There sure are a lot of units with them attached.

There are numerous outdoor shower enclosures online. Here is one that is under $35.00

Privacy enclosure

Wow. Where is the snarkiness. I can't believe this thread has stayed so constructive in its nature. :rofl2:

I was going to say that, a few weeks ago, there was one of my camping neighbors with a 16 year-old daughter who ran around in a bikini all weekend. I would have been more than willing to help them build an outdoor shower, and even supplied the materials, but they never asked. Stupid camping neighbors.