Outside #2:

Outside with awning open and kitchen open:

Close up of outside kitchen: 100_7514.jpg

When we first got our travel trailer we looked at some with the outside stovetop. DH and I both agreed that it was luxury that we did not really need. This outdoor kitchen combined with a few years of actual camping though are making me rethink things. Most of the time DH does the cooking when we are camping. Ok who am I kidding he does it all. For some reason my family doesn't like charcoal burnt food. :rofl2: I do help out with the prep work though. So, while he is enjoying the outdoors and getting to watch the kids play I am inside. With this it would be the best of both worlds. Oh and my dd was wondering (me too) what is that below the cabinet?

Looking towards the front:

bathroom: 100_7501.jpg

So my same dd who asked about what was below the cabinet noticed the door. Her comment, "You have to be sure to lock the door when you are in there."

My first thought was more along the lines of, Wow! no dirt tracking through the camper when someone has to run in really quickly to use the bathroom. Oh how the small details make me happy.

When we first got our travel trailer we looked at some with the outside stovetop. DH and I both agreed that it was luxury that we did not really need. This outdoor kitchen combined with a few years of actual camping though are making me rethink things. Most of the time DH does the cooking when we are camping. Ok who am I kidding he does it all. For some reason my family doesn't like charcoal burnt food. :rofl2: I do help out with the prep work though. So, while he is enjoying the outdoors and getting to watch the kids play I am inside. With this it would be the best of both worlds. Oh and my dd was wondering (me too) what is that below the cabinet?

So my same dd who asked about what was below the cabinet noticed the door. Her comment, "You have to be sure to lock the door when you are in there."

My first thought was more along the lines of, Wow! no dirt tracking through the camper when someone has to run in really quickly to use the bathroom. Oh how the small details make me happy.

My Dh does all the vacation cooking too. B) That is a TV below the cabinet. It swivels so you can watch it in the bunk room or outside.

The bathroom has a screen door on it and my thought was, I can just see someone sitting there, going to the bathroom with the screen door. People walking by, waving. :rofl2:

My Dh does all the vacation cooking too. B) That is a TV below the cabinet. It swivels so you can watch it in the bunk room or outside.

The bathroom has a screen door on it and my thought was, I can just see someone sitting there, going to the bathroom with the screen door. People walking by, waving. :rofl2:

Oh that tv could be a blessing or curse depending on how you want to look at ...especially during college football season with my husband.

Awesome camper! I really like that floor plan. Put that baby under an awning, be meticulous with maintenance, and it will serve you well for very many years.

Thank you! We plan on taking very good care of it, just a lot to learn!

Congratulations on your new baby :rofl2:

Thank you!

Beautiful! I think you made a great choice!

Thank you, we love it!

Congrats that's a beautful unit best of luck with it I am sure it will give your family a lot of great memories!!!!!

Thank you so much!

Gorgeous camper! I know y'all are gonna have many fabulous trips and make many happy memories!

Thank you! I really hope so!

Sweet! :heart:

Thanks!

What a beatiful camper, enjoy every moment and make many memories. My DS is 25 and still camps with us.

Thank you! That's nice ot know your 25 yr old DS still camps with you. We aren't looking forward to not having our kids along with us on vacation. :lol:

Oh that tv could be a blessing or curse depending on how you want to look at ...especially during college football season with my husband.

LOL!

Congratulations!!! Love love love the outdoor camp kitchen! Ours has a sink and burner that flip down on the outside of the rig, but nothing like yours. You guys are gonna have so much fun!!!!!

Thanks! I am thinking it will be nice if some people get up before others, they can just head outside to get breakfast. 8)

Beautiful! Nice choice. Love the U dinette..we have that as well. I wish we could have gotten an outdoor kitchen like yours, but it wasn't available in the floorplan we wanted. Had to give up something I guess.

Thank you! we really like the u shaped dinette too. It's one reason why we bough this so fast. The Bullets coming off the line now have a bench dinette. A salesperson said people wre complaining that there was not enough room in the u shaped one for adults to fit. undecided.gif

Enjoy!

Thanks!

FANtastic!!

We looked at this same TT and it was a close 2nd to what we ended up with. Loved this unit, it just came down to not needing as much room as the full bunkhouse for the dogs.

It was really nicely done though - the outside kitchen was awesome!

Enjoy!!

Thanks! I really love you floor plan as well. It seems like it would work best with the dogs.

The outside kitchen is a interesting feature. I am a big fan of not heating up the camper with the kitchen in the summer. I started cooking some things this year on a double hot plate or griddle in the garage of our toyhauler. It really does help keep things cool.

Thank you, that's what I'm thinking too. Plus, it gives us room outside ot cook and watch tv if there are little ones napping or in bed early. Or teenagers sleeping late. ;)