After 9 months of deliberating, we are picking up our first TT on Saturday. A little/lot scared, but excited. We already have our site booked for three nights in Oct to try it out. Thanks for all the info posted on here that helped us make our decision, and wish us luck!

Btw, it's a 2011 Crossroads Zinger ZT26BH. Hope we made a good decision (too late now anyway)!!!

We bought a new TT in April...It's a Crossroads too! LOVE IT!!!! :heart: Nothing better than taking your new camper on its maiden voyage. :dance: (We actually camped in our driveway the first two nights.)

Congratulations on the purchase!

Congrats on the new camper. If it's going to be Oct. before your maiden voyage, I recommend you camp out in it as much as you can at home to make sure all the systems work properly. That way if something needs correcting you can get the dealer to take care of it before you go so you can have a stress free first trip.

Enjoy.

Also since this is your first unit, ask any and all questions about it here. There are enough experienced RV'ers on this site that we can help with most or all of your questions.

Thanks to all! I'll put up pics as soon as I can take them on Saturday!

We made our first trip to FW in a rented trailer back in December, and fell in love! Can't wait to get back and explore more.

We bought a new TT in April...It's a Crossroads too! LOVE IT!!!! :heart: Nothing better than taking your new camper on its maiden voyage. :dance: (We actually camped in our driveway the first two nights.)

I'm glad to hear that someone else has a Crossroads...I haven't found many people online who seem to have them, and I rarely see them out and about...at least not in our area. Don't really understand why though with the 2 year warranty. Plus, we got a great deal on a 2011 that they have had since at least January...we walked through this exact trailer at the ATL RV show back in January!

Congrats on the new camper. If it's going to be Oct. before your maiden voyage, I recommend you camp out in it as much as you can at home to make sure all the systems work properly. That way if something needs correcting you can get the dealer to take care of it before you go so you can have a stress free first trip.

Enjoy.

Also since this is your first unit, ask any and all questions about it here. There are enough experienced RV'ers on this site that we can help with most or all of your questions.

Great idea. And I'm sure that we'll start having all kinds of questions pretty soon!

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures! We just got our first TT a couple weeks ago. :banana:

I learned a lot from reading your questions and answers! Thanks!

Congratulations, when in October? I'm hoping it's for the Halloween GG :banana:

No, not Halloween...I'm a HS band director and my wife is a also a music teacher, so we can only get away when we have a break. We have a short fall break Oct 10-14, so we're running down on the 9th and heading back up on the 12th. We still have a football game that Friday night that we have to get back and ready for! The life I chose...

Congratulations!!!

I know when we got our Puma, and got it home, I didn't want to get out of it. I had so many ideas and Lists. You will love your new house on wheels. Hope you have a wonderful time at the Fort

Shoot, I've had my camper 4 years now and STILL go out and just sit and think and play in it!!

• 3 months later...

Thinking of you, CKCK, as we are nestled in our Crossroads for the New Year. How's it going? Any other camping adventures to share? Have you checked out the Crossroads forum? Great chance to chat with other owners. (don't know about you, but we're still a rare find in our parts)