A Fiendtastic DREAMY Cruise!! and Chillin in the Big Easy

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, have time for another installment. OOOOOH, this is soooo cool. I just got back to my office and my dual wide ratio monitors were waitin on me!!! Photobucket on one monitor and Fort Fiends on the

What did Dave have to eat? Did they serve cheeseburgers? LOL

Thanks Carol! I really enjoyed this trip of yours. I too liked the pictures of the inside of the DME bus. As for Rick's surgery, if there is anything I can do to help out let me know. I don't know w

More pictures of the resort

100_3930.jpg

100_3931.jpg

100_3932.jpg

100_3933.jpg

100_3934.jpg

100_3935.jpg

100_3936.jpg

100_3937.jpg

100_3938.jpg

100_3939.jpg

100_3940.jpg

Then it was time to sit and wait on Magical Express

100_3941.jpg

100_3942.jpg

100_3943.jpg

100_3944.jpg

100_3945.jpg

A DME bus showed up to drop folks off

100_3946.jpg

Then my bus arrives

100_3947.jpg

100_3948.jpg

100_3949.jpg

Onboard the bus

100_3952.jpg

100_3954.jpg

Some pics along the way

100_3955.jpg

100_3953.jpg

100_3957.jpg

100_3970.jpg

100_3971.jpg

100_3978.jpg

100_3979.jpg

An I have arrived at the airport

100_3980.jpg

Well, that’s all folks!!! I hope you enjoyed this report almost as much as we enjoyed the trip!!!!!

Until next time!!!

Thanks for readin!!!

Thanks Carol! I really enjoyed this trip of yours. I too liked the pictures of the inside of the DME bus.

As for Rick's surgery, if there is anything I can do to help out let me know. I don't know where exactly you liive in Madison, but I live just off of Sam Thomas Rd in Harvest so, really close to the Madison line. Does he need a ride to the surgeon? Is it an outpatient type thing? If you are in Virginia when he has to have it and need my help just send me a message.

:jumpforjoy It's official! This TR has made my favorites list. I :heart: it from beginning to ... sadly, the end.

I really loved the photos of DTD! We took the boys for the first time on our vacay this year. The Lego displays blew us away! I can only build the ones from a kit with detailed instructions. :rofl2:

Good info and photos of T-Rex. That looks like something the boys would love next time around!

:bravo:

Thanks Carol! I really enjoyed this trip of yours. I too liked the pictures of the inside of the DME bus.

As for Rick's surgery, if there is anything I can do to help out let me know. I don't know where exactly you liive in Madison, but I live just off of Sam Thomas Rd in Harvest so, really close to the Madison line. Does he need a ride to the surgeon? Is it an outpatient type thing? If you are in Virginia when he has to have it and need my help just send me a message.

Thanks sweety!! We have postponed the shoulder till after Halloween, and I go home tomorrow!!!! Oh, FYI, we are just off Slaughter Rd, near Old Madison Pike.

Thanks for all the wonderful responses!!!! "They like me, they really like me" :heartsmiley: :heart: :wave1:

And as an update, talked to DH last night, we're gonna postpone the shoulder till after Halloween, just gonna keep him lazy and on drugs till then :-)

So can't wait to get to the FORT for Halloween. Also, hopefully I'll have a new camera by then. I have a Canon EOS Rebel T3i DSLR on order. (A gift from my company for 15 years of service!!!!)