CANCELLED CRUISE - but I went anyway!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well it worked I can't believe I did this. I will continue tomorrow or when I have some time' :banana:

Go figure....we could get your phone calls either! :rofl3:

Carol you should do it the next time you go. Most of the stuff we got weren't crafty, people had stuff printed from websites, or gave hand sanitizers. Some like Melissa and I loved what she did made a CD and copied it of music. I haven't had time to play it yet but am planning on doing so in the next few days. Or they just gave candy or little things that are useful on the cruise.

I played the CDs the other night!! They are awesome!!

Lorna-

Thanks for the photos showing the virtual porthole.

They don't have these on the Magic or Wonder.

I think it's a great idea. With my family size, we have to reserve two cabins. The price difference between two inside cabins and two veranda cabins usually ends up being over a thousand dollars on just a three night cruise. So, I am a big fan of the inside cabins. The virtual porthole is a really great addition.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your trip. it's neat to me to read these cruise trip reports. Even though you were all on the same voyage, you each have something a little different to add.

TCD

Lorna, I am so glad you were able to go on this cruise. As someone who has been a payroll administrator, I fully appreciate how difficult it can be to get payroll done and have an enjoyable vacation. I am glad your company worked with you to allow this wonderful opportunity. Those porthole pictures are amazing. I wish I had your craft skills, but as I tell so many when it comes to arts and crafts I leave those projects to my hubby.

I think I need a virtual porthole for my office. The main part of my office itself has windows, but I removed the double doors and converted the giant closet into a second sitting area. No windows in here, obviously. I've decided I need a virtual porthole! (And then Lorna needs to come decorate it.)

I think I need a virtual porthole for my office. The main part of my office itself has windows, but I removed the double doors and converted the giant closet into a second sitting area. No windows in here, obviously. I've decided I need a virtual porthole! (And then Lorna needs to come decorate it.)

I work in a lock down facility and have no windows. That would be awesome to have a virtual window! Someone needs to get busy on that!

I would love to docorate it!!!!

Buy a big round mirror or just frame and attach pictures of nemo and friends to it to look like a big fish bowl. Take a pice of blue paper and ripe it ragged and put it on the bottom would be really cool

I would love to docorate it!!!!

Buy a big round mirror or just frame and attach pictures of nemo and friends to it to look like a big fish bowl. Take a pice of blue paper and ripe it ragged and put it on the bottom would be really cool

I could have my kids sit just below it with pics of Nemo and pals on long sticks, and keep moving them in front of the frame to give it animation. :rofl2:

They need to earn their keep, those crazy kids!