Halloween Bash at the Falls

Doing this one on the phone......

We are at our favorite local park (Noccalula Falls) this weekend. The park was hosting a festival for Halloween at the Park. They had lots of things for kids to do....all of which resulted in kids receiving candy.

Our site for the weekend.

IMAG0040.jpg

Some pics from the park

IMAG0042.jpg

IMAG0047.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

IMAG0053.jpg

IMAG0059.jpg

IMAG0041.jpg

IMAG0061.jpg

It has been a great weekend so far. I also did some mountain biking on the trails here by the park, and we are about to fire up the grill.

Wow...looks like a beautiful park. Also looks like you had great weather. They seem to have a pretty good crowd. Are they all campers, or just "park-goers"?

BTW...are those two heartbreakers in white yours? They're beautiful. You're going to have your hands full when they get older...

The majority are non campers, but a lot of campers were there too. The weather couldn't be better this weekend. And yes those two are mine. I wish they could forever be 4 and 5 yrs old.

Alas, they will not stay 4 and 5. My DD's are 7 & 8, I think they got to that age overnight. It seems like yesterday they were just working on walking and talking. I came home from work one day, and there are suddenly two very small people running my house...

Alas, they will not stay 4 and 5. My DD's are 7 & 8, I think they got to that age overnight. It seems like yesterday they were just working on walking and talking. I came home from work one day, and there are suddenly two very small people running my house...

I know exactly what you mean.

My DD's are growing up too fast. I tried not giving them anything to eat on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but it wasn't helping.

I've now changed that to Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and I put a cinder block on their heads when they watch TV.

It ain't working...they just keep growing up. I'm not sure what to try next...

So I came into work this morning at 5 am to make OT...then my wife called and said that a wife was helping her husband back a MH and trailer into a site, and they totally jack knifed it. The husband then proceeds to chew the lady out for a while. :rofl2: I'm sorry that I missed it. I guess they don't put mirrors on MH's. :hah: