• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are in Lake City for the night. See you tomorrow :jumpforjoy

Is Naughty one of the 7 Fiend dwarfs?

Yes, there's Naughty, Glittery, Stinky, Drunky, Chubby, Rednecky, and of course Snarky.

don't all dogs? there is only one way to find out....and it will help us to get taco wet before his bath

You find out by using them as gator bait ... then you don't have to worry about washing them. Too bad you also miss out on a taco dinner that way!

PLEASE TELL ME STEVE DIDN'T GET EATEN BY A BEAR!!!! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!! I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LET HIM OFF THE BUS!!! :rofl2:

Back_To_School_Bus_Ride_by_Momma__G.gif

O Lawdy :rofl2:

Hehehehe, you posted twice. I've been wondering where KFK is during this lovely informative conversation. She is here in spririt at least. :heart: :wave1:

I am right here.

Oh KFK, where are you? You are missing a great deal of fun.....

Ok, now I'm right... here.

KFK?!!!!!! Where are you?! :wave1:

:clint:

Ooh! Ooh!! Ooh!!! horshack.jpg

I'm here... just fighting allergies and napping. Not "napping"... just plain napping. ;D

You children have no patience. where did I leave off.

After Lou and Kelly left we wandered over to Bob's site. I am seriously trying to remember who all was there to start. I know Bob and Kathy, and Cheryl and Jeff were there and Bob lured me over with the promise of Kathy's coffee. We were having a very nice visit and were behaving ourselves.

Soon Lorna arrived followed by Stef, Trevor and Donnie. Since I had been doing a lot of talking my throat was parched so I went and made a drink. This may have been the beginning of my fall from grace. A good time was being had by all and several more fiends wandered in. The group was growing but we remained respectable. Before long Lorna got a phone call from Richie he had finally arrived with their MH. Time to move this party. After all Richie couldn't be expected to back his rig in with out the Bob and Jeff show there to help.

We all, almost all jumped on our GC's and headed over to the 500 loop. Now picture this several GC's lined up drive-in movie style watching Richie back in.

There another MH successfully parked time to celebrate. :partythree: More fiends found us and the drinks started flowing. Now it gets really fuzzy because Stef made a killer punch. I met Feisty and let me tell you I have never laughed so much in my life.

There we were partying like a good fiend should do. Talking, drinking laughing. Then the music started and a little dancing. In my personal drunken opinion it was all very tame. Apparently the po-po :popo: disagreed. It was around midnight when a very nice CM arrived and asked that we turn the music off. Being the good fiends that we are, we complied. No jail time for anybody and the party carried on.:)

There will be no pictures of this event and if you ask I will stick with my story. As in chat what happens at a GG stays at a GG. :rofl2:

This part is for you Kim. I'd like to ease your mind but sadly I haven't seen Steve since I got here. I have two theories, he was either carried away by mosquitoes (which fortunately aren't bad now) or it was a bear attack. I am going to go look for him again today. Wish me luck, he is my favorite hatchling after all :rofl2:

That's it?! That's all you got? Yall are pretty tame!!!!!!!!!!! Or lying................

Oops, I am use to NASCAR events.

Glad yall are having a great time. TRY to stay out of jail. They may take yall off to Cupcakeville.

Shame on all of you. Breaking the Fort noise rules and doing it with signs posted identifying you as Fiends.

You are all now in "Time Out".

C:-) :siren: :popo:

I'm proud of them! All that OLD age partying!

The pole dance was probably a walking cane and the table dance was probably them playing bridge.

sure, uh huh, whatever you say..................... :rofl3: :heart: :rofl3:

That's my story... ;D

There will be no pictures of this event and if you ask I will stick with my story. As in chat what happens at a GG stays at a GG. :rofl2:

This part is for you Kim. I'd like to ease your mind but sadly I haven't seen Steve since I got here. I have two theories, he was either carried away by mosquitoes (which fortunately aren't bad now) or it was a bear attack. I am going to go look for him again today. Wish me luck, he is my favorite hatchling after all :rofl2:

Smart lady. :rofl2:

Maybe the mosquitoes carried off what was left after the bear attack! Poor Steve... he was a good egg. tori_3.gif :rofl2:

I'm proud of them! All that OLD age partying!

The pole dance was probably a walking cane and the table dance was probably them playing bridge.

OH LAWWWWDDDDYYYYY!!!!!!! :rofl2: :rofl3:

I have been spiked. I met TCD and his dd's last night, this morning, okay actually almost afternoon, I awoke to a spike on my picnic table this morning :jumpforjoy ..

Plan for today, Red Lobster with a group of Fiends and then Riverside to listen to Piano Bob :heartsmiley: