A Fort Halloween That Really Packed A Punch!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Post your site when you make it back Heidi - any Fiends around will try to meet up with you!

Well, maybe you could pull this off.

But, I don't want to see any more dudes in these things.

TCD

Steph only you could make this thing hot :rofl2:

flirty6-smiley.gif

Thanks guys, but I try to avoid spandex at all costs!

Let me say, Joanne and Stef talked for a LONG time and the mosquitos were HUGE and swarming. I cannot believe that they were still so bad after the cooler weather. They are like some kind of mutant skeeters the size of humming birds that drink Citronella to grow bigger!

Stef, I enjoyed meeting you, Trevor and Mason! I hope we can meet again soon!

December 7th-11th :)

Wow, I had forgotten about this kid! I also saw one in all blue too! I can't imagine any real use for these suits, but I guess there must be if they're making them in all sizes and colors. :wacko:

still need a Punch and why did you post a photo of under age girls with my Quote

I don't need any PoPO at my site

Let me say, Joanne and Stef talked for a LONG time and the mosquitos were HUGE and swarming. I cannot believe that they were still so bad after the cooler weather. They are like some kind of mutant skeeters the size of humming birds that drink Citronella to grow bigger!

Stef, I enjoyed meeting you, Trevor and Mason! I hope we can meet again soon!

It was great meeting you guys too! Trevor is still talking about your purple socks! ;) Can't wait to get together again. I Love, Love Momma!! :heart:

still need a Punch and why did you post a photo of under age girls with my Quote

I don't need any PoPO at my site

:rofl2: Sorry Todd, just worked out that way I guess! :popo:

Was it your site in the 500 loop that had the drunks??? :rofl2:

Well, they started there, but I brought them all to your site! :rofl3:

I was there, so I guess the answer is yes. :rofl2:

And...there ya go!

finally caught up with the TRs... just didn't catch this one until it was done.

I'd love to try some of that punch but you'd need a wooden dance floor, an Ipod loaded with the Electric Slide/Strokin/one other line dance that I can't remember the name, possibly a bar for me to sit/dance on, and a sitter for my kids for a week.....

I'd love to try some of that punch but you'd need a wooden dance floor, an Ipod loaded with the Electric Slide/Strokin/one other line dance that I can't remember the name, possibly a bar for me to sit/dance on, and a sitter for my kids for a week.....

We can probably arrange all that.disco-boogie.gif

Punch...check!

Dance floor...check!

Electric Slide/ Strokin/ Cupid shuffle (One of my faves)...check!

Something to sit/dance on...check!

Sitter......uh, let me get back to you on that! :))

I think we have decided on the last week in Sept and the first week in Oct. Do you think they will be able to make it that long? ;)

Wow, I'm not sure, that's a long time away. What is the old saying? "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" :heart:

Maybe they could exchange pictures to get them through. :))

• 4 weeks later...

Great trip report! I love all of your pictures. Sounds like fun times had by all! :)

Thanks Val! It was a fun time. It was great meeting you, though I wish it would have been a longer visit.