Just added the first of a BUNCH of new content I've got in the works for the website side of things.

First off there are some new menus posted on the MENU GUIDE page, including counter service and snack locations.

There's also a new Fort Wilderness laundry facility page with hopefully all the info you'd ever want to know about such a topic. :)

If you haven't checked out the Site Map lately, or are looking to see what information we have on the site so far, you can find it all HERE.

And if there's any specific topic anyone would like to see a page on, please let me know and I'll work on it.

You do know there faster connection than dial-up now ... :rofl2:

Shoot and I was trying to upload them by carrier pigeon!

LOVE all the new info!!!

Question though, it looked like my "sites near the comfort station" posts were turned into articles. I saw them once, and can't find them in articles anymore?? Am I just blind??

Hmm... not sure. I'll do some poking around. If they're not in the pages section they should be, but I'd also want to link them to the Site Map so people can find them easily.

Shoot and I was trying to upload them by carrier pigeon!

Hmm... not sure. I'll do some poking around. If they're not in the pages section they should be, but I'd also want to link them to the Site Map so people can find them easily.

Oh that would be cool!!!