for a camp site....

oh yeah, that's me....

See ya Dec 17-22, 2011.

Can you believe I waited this long and still got a site? One trick, book a vacation package, then take off the park tickets. Same price, more availability. Cool Huh?!? :jumpforjoy :ph34r: :camp1:

for a camp site....

oh yeah, that's me....

See ya Dec 17-22, 2011.

Can you believe I waited this long and still got a site? One trick, book a vacation package, then take off the park tickets. Same price, more availability. Cool Huh?!? :jumpforjoy :ph34r: :camp1:

Good suggestion!!! Will have to try!!!!

once again, we're the stupid ones who pay those high amounts for a concrete pad, rusty grill and an odd shaped picnic table that none of our tablecloths will fit. But we keep coming back. I wish I was as smart as Disney....lol

once again, we're the stupid ones who pay those high amounts for a concrete pad, rusty grill and an odd shaped picnic table that none of our tablecloths will fit. But we keep coming back. I wish I was as smart as Disney....lol

and to have my own bed, not have to pay parking, a cool slide at the pool, the ability for my teens to get around on their own instead of me playing taxi, deer in the morning, armadillos at night, campfire with Chip and Dale and s'mores, riding a boat to the MK, the smell of Meadow trading post that let's you know you are finally home..... all pushed the decision onsite for me... while my wallet screamed.

and to have my own bed, not have to pay parking, a cool slide at the pool, the ability for my teens to get around on their own instead of me playing taxi, deer in the morning, armadillos at night, campfire with Chip and Dale and s'mores, riding a boat to the MK, the smell of Meadow trading post that let's you know you are finally home..... all pushed the decision onsite for me... while my wallet screamed.

It's vacation, Enjoy every fabulous second!

I'm right there with you on all the good reasons why we keep coming back for the past 5 years. Since we started RVing I am creaped out by hotel rooms. Your right, nothing is better than your own bed :sleep:

Worth every penny. And I am typing this as I sit under my awning at the Fort during an afternoon rain shower. I passed the time drinking beer and watching the rain. I'm feeling no pain, and typing on this tiny keyboard on my phone is really difficult!

It RAINS at the Fort?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Worth every penny. And I am typing this as I sit under my awning at the Fort during an afternoon rain shower. I passed the time drinking beer and watching the rain. I'm feeling no pain, and typing on this tiny keyboard on my phone is really difficult!

Get a bigger phone!