Brand New Fort Fiend...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't think Josh is a wuss, just a big kid. It happens to the best of us at WDW. :))

You did a great job on the report. I like Pooh and Josh (comparing bellies?) Great pics. Thanks for sharing with us!

The weather was amazing. Once we were cuddles into bed with covers and blankets, we were fine. I heard about your experience in the 2000 loop. We requested it for Halloween but now second guessing.

Dont let my experience discourage you, I think if it had been just me and my husband my tolernace would have been a little higher, however when my little ones are woke up ... rarrrrrrrrr! Maybe if enough of tent camping fiends pulled together this year for Halloween we could occupy a good chunk of 2000.. lol. My first trip I LOVED 2000, I even preferred it over 1500 because of the size and I liked the location, I felt like I was "away" from it all and I kinda enjoyed that. We are hoping to move up to a pop up or hybrid this year, but if not, we will be right there with you at Halloween :)

I've been banned from writing trip reports on my own cause I made Josh sound like a wussy. Lol.

Tell Josh not to worry, he has won the heart of all fiends, check my Halloween report (even though I kinda sorta never finished it) you can see my big burly tattooed, hairy billy bad ass husband in one of Jen's Tye Dyed Snarky shirts.. LOL.. Tell him Dave says it's ok to "douche" it up at Disney :rofl2:

One of these days he will actually start reading these threads and he'll probably kill me, until til then ... :hah: @DH..

We don't think Josh is a wuss, just a big kid. It happens to the best of us at WDW. :))

You did a great job on the report. I like Pooh and Josh (comparing bellies?) Great pics. Thanks for sharing with us!

What makes you think you qualify as a BIG kid? A big Garden Gnome, maybe, but NOT a big Kid!