Millermouseketeers accidentally got there this past weekend and really liked it. Now, rumor has it she tried to go back there again and found Winn Dixie instead. I will let her fill you in on a first-hand account of the store.

Monique-

Thanks for posting this.

I like the Winn Dixie near the Fort, but at home we always shop at Publix, so this is good to know.

I checked it out on Google maps, and it looks pretty close to the Fort (that red circle with the "A" in it is the new Publix):

newpublix.jpg

Has anyone driven on Reams Road, shown on this map?

I have "accidentally" driven around the Magic Kingdom by driving past the Contemporary Resort. There are some small signs that say Castmembers Only, but nobody stops you. So, if I took this route, it looks like I could take Reams Road right to the new Publix. That would be fun.

I will check on this on my next visit.

TCD

Monique-

Thanks for posting this.

I like the Winn Dixie near the Fort, but at home we always shop at Publix, so this is good to know.

I checked it out on Google maps, and it looks pretty close to the Fort (that red circle with the "A" in it is the new Publix):

newpublix.jpg

Has anyone driven on Reams Road, shown on this map?

I have "accidentally" driven around the Magic Kingdom by driving past the Contemporary Resort. There are some small signs that say Castmembers Only, but nobody stops you. So, if I took this route, it looks like I could take Reams Road right to the new Publix. That would be fun.

I will check on this on my next visit.

TCD

\

I go out that way all the time, they just rerouted Reams road a little. We always went to the Piblix that is just north of there and a good New York pizza place too.

\

I go out that way all the time, they just rerouted Reams road a little. We always went to the Piblix that is just north of there and a good New York pizza place too.

Thanks for the info, Bob.

I have never been out that way, but I will check it out the next time I'm there.

Do you remember the name of the pizza place? I wouldn't mind giving that a try too.

TCD

Thanks for the info, Bob.

I have never been out that way, but I will check it out the next time I'm there.

Do you remember the name of the pizza place? I wouldn't mind giving that a try too.

TCD

The name is Stromboli's, if you follow 535 up past the new Publix and 535 makes a right going to Winter Garden don't turn, go straight, it looks like you are going into a subdivision but you aren't. The Publix is on the left right after you pass through the light and there is an Italian Restaurant at one end and the Pizza place on the other end of the shopping center.

210951_2111772554711_1257543584_31848264_979608380_o.jpg

Well, if ya'll remember, I was invited, but my OCD self was setting up, and I said I would just fix something, well I never did!!!! I didn't eat all DAY on Friday. By Saturday morning I was so hungry, I was willing to go to McDonalds (blech)!!! So in the future, MAKE ME COME WITH YOU!!!!!!

Well, if ya'll remember, I was invited, but my OCD self was setting up, and I said I would just fix something, well I never did!!!! I didn't eat all DAY on Friday. By Saturday morning I was so hungry, I was willing to go to McDonalds (blech)!!! So in the future, MAKE ME COME WITH YOU!!!!!!

No problem we will tie you up and kidnapp you lol

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this. Yes its great especially if you can find it twice! Haha! Take a left out of fort onto Vista to left on 535. Down a few miles on left. McDonalds right by it. A nice clean one. There is a walgreens just past it also on the right.

I have been going to the fort for a while but still get lost!

Yes its great especially if you can find it twice! Haha!

I have been going to the fort for a while but still get lost!

I'm assuming you have a GPS.

Why drive the extra distance to Publix when Winn Dixie and the 2 Walmarts are closer?

Does Publix carry something that those other stores don't?

Two words Lou....

Carrot cake

Those are the correct words!!

Publix Carrot Cake was our wedding cake. Too bad we can't get it in the northern Virginia area. Retirement will take us to western NC with a publix about 90 minutes south (Georgia) or east (SC). With a little luck Publix will expand into NC by then.