• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Verified.. I'm sitting on the porch at TE and it is "FREE"...I also checked the pool area and it is there also. You log into "Disney Guest"..

I have heard that wifi will be at the campsites and the cabins soon , if any one that is there can let us know if they have it I can pass on hotspot. Thank you all, I am a lurker not a writer, but I

Six won't know what FW is, two won't know what wifi is, and the rest won't be able to speak English.

As for the free wi-fi when we were there in November we had internet issues ( a surpsise ) got a chance to talk to the tech on call, he told me they have already begun wifi installation in the fort, they were instaling the nodes and hubs that begin the process, he also stated that it will take a while to get everything installed and wired and configured, he said the proposed completion hopefully would be around august or september 2012. ....

It is currently available at the Pool, Outpost, Trails End, and I think she said both Trading posts.

It is currently available at the Pool, Outpost, Trails End, and I think she said both Trading posts.

There was wifi in those places at Thanksgiving but you still had to pay for it. I know b/c I called from the trading post porch asking when we couldn't connect. Are you saying they updated that in the past month or so?

There was wifi in those places at Thanksgiving but you still had to pay for it. I know b/c I called from the trading post porch asking when we couldn't connect. Are you saying they updated that in the past month or so?

That was my understanding and she said the cabins were still in the installation and testing stage.

That's be terrific Dave! I never could understand how BC/YC, BWI, and CR could have free wifi in their lobby & pool areas for years but the other resorts didn't.

Verified.. I'm sitting on the porch at TE and it is "FREE"...I also checked the pool area and it is there also. You log into "Disney Guest"..

Way to Go, Dave!

That is big news. It was definitely not free when I was there just over two weeks ago.

You mentioned that there is a wireless signal at the Outpost. Is the Internet Cafe (the little room on the first floor of the building in the middle of the check-in lanes) open?

TCD

Way to Go, Dave!

That is big news. It was definitely not free when I was there just over two weeks ago.

You mentioned that there is a wireless signal at the Outpost. Is the Internet Cafe (the little room on the first floor of the building in the middle of the check-in lanes) open?

TCD

I really didn't look, the front desk just said "as well as here". But since there still seemed to be some confusion I though I would and check it out myself.

:what2: That's amazing! Great reporting Dave!!

I'm confused, so what else is new.

The Fort has had wifi at the settlement, the Meadows Trading Post, and at check-in. Is the difference that it's free now?

Why don't you try to log on with your phone and see if it is free. Bob can help you.

:)

Lou, I think she is making fun of us, just a little bit, just a teeny little bit.

That's ok Bob. While they're spending hundreds and in some cases thousands of dollars a year on those silly smart phones, BTW can you even make phone calls with those, that they think they can't live without, we'll be living the high life with all that extra money.

That's ok Bob. While they're spending hundreds and in some cases thousands of dollars a year on those silly smart phones, BTW can you even make phone calls with those, that they think they can't live without, we'll be living the high life with all that extra money.

Maybe so, but without GPS, Maps and Google shopper, how will you know where to spend that money?

Oh wait, I guess you could check the Sears Roebuck catalog. :))

Maybe so, but without GPS, Maps and Google shopper, how will you know where to spend that money?

Oh wait, I guess you could check the Sears Roebuck catalog. :))

We were just talking about how my little girl will never look through a sears wish book. That book was almost like a toy in itself.

We were just talking about how my little girl will never look through a sears wish book. That book was almost like a toy in itself.

I can still remember laying on the living room floor as a kid, poring through that thing and making really major, difficult decisions about what I should put on my list.