Doodle celebrates Snarky's 1st anniversary at the Fort!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd be so proud of me, I made a huge batch of punch and didn't even taste it! :P I had just ate some hot buffalo wing dip so I didn't think fruit punch would mesh well with it so I stuck with beer. Doodle and Mike enjoyed it (as you know from chat) so it must be good. It will be "gooder" today after it has fermented a bit.

Genia, you're only 7 hours away..........

Doodle had punch? LMAO!!!! :heart: :wave1: :rofl2:

I thought about driving down yesterday, BUT I have to be here tomorrow so I decided to keep my job instead. Sorry. :banghead:

I thought about driving down yesterday, BUT I have to be here tomorrow so I decided to keep my job instead. Sorry. :banghead:

:(

I guess I'll forgive you, since you need the time for Daytona and October, but we would love it if you were here!

:(

I guess I'll forgive you, since you need the time for Daytona and October, but we would love it if you were here!

It's not the need for time, but the work cycle. I have to be at work the first 5 business days of the month. :banghead:

I can change that "love it if you were here" business, just go wake Doodle up after her punch self last night... :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Ha ha ha, no hangover!! :raspberry2:

I was up at 9 a.m., made coffee and went over to Stef's. We sat around talking until after noon! Lorna called and I decided I better get my butt moving.

First stop was over to GrumpyandGramma's but they weren't home. :( We then went to the Meadow Trading Post and I scored this!010-4.jpg

It was the last one. I talkede to the CM's and they said maybe they might have more on Monday. I will check back then.

We then left the Fort and went on a search for the tools Mike needs to fix the exhaust manifold. I did not take pictures, you can thank me later. :rofl2:

Talked to Bob and he helped us find the stores we needed. Auto parts stores are no fun at all.

I only have one more picture to share. It is of my signs that Bob made.006-2.jpg

Plan for tonight, Punch!!

We stopped by but all your blinds were down and we didn't want to disturb you. Did you find the treat we left on your golf cart? and by the way, we love your dog! :doodebug:

Sorry we missed you. :( We were gone to Orlando getting the tools Mike needed.

Hey Cherie-

I'm glad that you didn't have a hangover!

That's amazing that the mugs are all gone. There were probably 20+ mugs on the shelf on Saturday morning.

I love your new sign! Bob did a great job!

It looks like you are in for another beautiful day today.

Enjoy!

TCD

Thanks Andrew, that punch is amazing!! It is beautiful here and I am enjoying every second of it!!

Plan for today, Mike is going to be under the MH and I will be out there handing him tools and reading my nook!

This is for Genia, proof that Stef is really here. 002-10.jpg

Sorry we missed you. :( We were gone to Orlando getting the tools Mike needed.

Thanks Andrew, that punch is amazing!! It is beautiful here and I am enjoying every second of it!!

Plan for today, Mike is going to be under the MH and I will be out there handing him tools and reading my nook!

This is for Genia, proof that Stef is really here. 002-10.jpg

Hi Stef!!!

Ma... what do you mean no parks today? Dad can fix the Moho by himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's my America's Next Top Model pose! :P Believe it or not, I hadn't even had one drink yet. I was also trying to hide the humping horses on my shirt, but I guess I didn't turn quite far enough.

We are on the road. We have a slight issue with the exhaust manifold. Mike says we will make it to the Fort and back home again. Then he will have to tear down the engine. We may be making a trip to Lazy Days and take a look at something new.I doubt that will really happen though, There is nothing wrong that can't be fixed and I love the layout of this one.

Any way we are in Alabama and it is sunny and 55. Minimal traffic so hopefully we can make up some time lost this morning.

I'm sure Mike has heard of it before, but I HIGHLY recommend the Banks Engineering exhaust system. I ran them on the last two gas MHs we had.