If it doesn't go off today it will be Easter from what I'm hearing. I was over at Lake Lloyd yesterday with some friends who were parked next to the Mars family Moho. These people had more M&M's race gear than you could shake a stick at. Evidently Kyle was there a few times yesterday hanging out.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For TJ

Sounds like you two had a blast. Don't forget to take a good pic of Jr winning the 500 for me.

We made it through JAX and now having bfast at Cracker Barral.

If it is moved to Easter weekend, I imagine it would be that Sat. April 7.

Right a fine mist north on JAX but I just don't see them getting it in.

Moving it off President's day week-end is biting them.

If it can't go today it goes to Easter. They have to get to Phoenix.

No, Chitwood said this morn. "This is the 500, we will get it done"

As of 10:15 am , race start is 7:00pm. Hope it happens!! :jumpforjoy

Genia - If it's any consolation, you have attended an historical NASCAR event. This is the first time in the 500's history it has been postponed. Hope you keep all your literature and ticket stubs. Could be Ebay in your future. Wish you safe travels home.

Donnie,

If you need more tickets, keep an eye out on 95. I'm sure some have blown out or been thrown out from all the campers heading north.

Weather is weather, but from the people we have talked to during our two stops and the campground last night; general opinion seems to be yesterday should have been called way earlier.

But heck we had a great week! And if they push to Easter week-end, we probably will try to get back.

Have a safe trip back down!!!!

GO KYLE!!!!!!

Whenever they get to racing, LOL.

Donnie,

If you need more tickets, keep an eye out on 95. I'm sure some have blown out or been thrown out from all the campers heading north.

Weather is weather, but from the people we have talked to during our two stops and the campground last night; general opinion seems to be yesterday should have been called way earlier.

But heck we had a great week! And if they push to Easter week-end, we probably will try to get back.

Have a safe trip back down!!!!

GO KYLE!!!!!!

Whenever they get to racing, LOL.

The Easter quote was from Kyle Busch himself to the people next to my friends.

I cannot believe what happened... I would never think that someone could crash into a jet dryer like that! I am not a fan of Montoya but that wreak was just horrible. I know from seeing foam being used to put fires out that it turns into a snot like substance when wet.. I hate to see what that track is going to look like during the cleaning process. This is going to be a while!

We sat on the fence on turn 1 at first. I heard Jimmie hit we were that close and when he got smacked from the side too. Glad he was ok. The one's I though would be a factor weren't. I really thought Reagan Smith was gonna get close.

We moved to an empty site between 1 and 2 right on the wall. 2 big wrecks landed in our view. MacMurray was about 50 feet away.

One thing and I know there's really no way to control it but those stupid no racing idiots who were like a pack of six cars riding 3/4 of a lap behind and end up getting lapped as the leaders have to fight around them and cause wrecks should just get put in the back to begin with. You cannot have a pack coming at 200mph trying to pass 150mph. Just doesn't work.

Ricky Stenhouse Jr, take your ass back to NNS, you suck.

Jr ran top ten all night. Matt redeemed himself of the 2009 win. He was up there all night long and deserved it. Jr needed a half lap more.

JPM, you're a dumbass for taking that broke ass shit back on the track. Glad you're ok though. That coulda been the first fatality in a while.