I have found that if you want to hold someone ... it is best to use the direct approach... say it outrigt. :rofl2:

Yep, it worked! I've never had another female say that to me and if I hadn't had so much to drink I may have run the other way, but she was gentle with me. :))

October at the fort is going to be one to remember!

Ain't that the truth! Good, bad or dangerous, we WILL remember (parts of it) :oregonian_winesmiley:

Genia, guess what I'm having for dessert tonight?!

BANANA PUDDIN! :drool1:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For TJ

Sounds like you two had a blast. Don't forget to take a good pic of Jr winning the 500 for me.

Glad you and Stef got the chance to meet up! I think Stef and you both need to put the picture of you holding her in your signature lines.

Oh and just so all you Nascar Fans know, you have made it so now I am actually paying attention to what is going on when it's being reported on TV. The other night DH was flipping through the channels and had stopped for a second on ESPN. They were talking about the Daytona. It's a good thing he left it on the channel for a bit as I thought I was going to have to tell him to turn it back so, that I could hear what they were saying.

2a2071c5.jpg

My verdict.

Banana pudding...delicious!

Banana pudding with a little half & half...doubly, creamy, delicious!

Banana pudding with a little half & half and a squirt of Hersheys syrup...heavenly, like a chocolate covered banana, but much less vulgar to see me consume.

:thank-you-smiley3: