• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For TJ

Sounds like you two had a blast. Don't forget to take a good pic of Jr winning the 500 for me.

Observation:

Lots of Jr flags, mix of 3, 24, 14 and 18. I have not seen one stinkin 48 yet. High class folks in this here cow pasture.

High class & Jr should never be in the same sentence.......Uhhh, I don't know what to do with my hands...

:SnarkyGCT:

Awning up for this line of T-storms. THANKS Stef for the heads up!!!

You're welcome, not sure in your "condition" that you would hear the thunder or feel the buzz of electricity when that lightening bolt hit your rv. Besides, you cannot die until after tommorrow. :rofl2: :heart: :rofl2:

Once storm passes; crawfish, shrimp and maybe some snausages.

snausages.gif

I met Stef, BUT I'm in luvvvvv with Trevor!!!!! Even though he doesn't like my "directions".

Stef left me a gallon of punch, so signing off and will let Munchkin fill in any blanks.

I'm the youngest!!!!

I met Stef, BUT I'm in luvvvvv with Trevor!!!!! Even though he doesn't like my "directions".

Stef left me a gallon of punch, so signing off and will let Munchkin fill in any blanks.

I'm the youngest!!!!

Glad you 2 finally met. I think I felt a tremor up here! :rofl2: Trevor is great isn't, ya, ya Stef is pretty great too!

Be careful with the Punch!

Blanks? What blanks?

I do have a few tidbits to share, but you'll have to wait til I'm home. We're driving through east bum f**k and I keep losing signal.........

The punch mistress strikes again! >:D

Let's see if I can add to this report............

When I found out Genia was going to be coming to Daytona, I knew I had to make the drive across the state of Florida for a mini meet.

I started gathering some Florida/Stef/Genia goodies to bring with me:

Lookie at the nice Florida reuseable shopping bag, which she would need to tote her treasures.

GeniameetFeb2012002.jpg

Inside of the bag was this:

GeniameetFeb2012001.jpg

A T-shirt from my gym so she could wear it while on the eliptical, imagining me yelling at her to go faster!

Some locally made bourbon bbq sauce, jalepeno jelly and fuzzy navel jam.

Some Cooter rub.......doesn't everyone need cooter rub?

Florida saltwater taffy.

NUTS...because I love nuts, and they are a must have while drinking beer and watching Nascar

A jar full of M&M's, customized just for Genia.

And my favorite of all, a CD that includes all my favorite drinking songs! I also designed the case :clint:

Of course all fiend meets must include: Red Solo cups sold separately

GeniameetFeb2012003.jpg

I laughed at the thought of her walking down International Speedway Blvd with her shopping tote and gallon of punch. :rofl2:

We decided to meet at the Wing House around noon. We found a table outside among many other race fans.

GeniameetFeb2012006.jpg

I arrived first and placed my order.

GeniameetFeb2012005.jpg

Genia & Tony showed up about 10 minutes later and we drank, ate, drank, laughed, drank, talked and drank some more. Food was great, company was even better! We didn't leave the Wing House til around 3! (Hey, the waitress said we could stay all day, so we must have behaved)

Genia decided she didn't want to walk all the way back to her campsite carrying a gallon of punch, so we gave them a ride back.

We parked in the front and walked back to their rv. Tony doesn't care to have his picture online much, so here's a rear view of the boys, Tony & Jim Jones Trevor.

GeniameetFeb2012007.jpg

The Nascar flags were flying! :jumpforjoy

GeniameetFeb2012010.jpg

GeniameetFeb2012009.jpg

We've arrived at the TigerCock residence:

GeniameetFeb2012011-1.jpg

We went inside and I was nosy (can you believe it?) and opened doors and cabinets, and tasted some of her local beverages she brought down. The lemonade vodka she posted earlier in this trip was so yummy, I brought 1/2 of the bottle home with me!

NO, I didn't steal it, they said I could! Now who is walking in public carrying booze? :faceplant2:

Love the TigerCocks rv, it has much more room inside than I expected, but small enough that I wouldn't hesitate to drive it.

I even tried out their bed!

GeniameetFeb2012008.jpg

We finally realize it's now 4 pm and Trevor and I have a 2 hour drive home, so we discuss getting together again and say our goodbyes. But not before Genia says to me "Wait, I want to get a picture, I want to hold you!" and hands Tony the camera.

???

But as you all know, I'll try anything once, so I just went with it!

GeniameetFeb2012012.jpg

She picked me up! (She may have pulled a hamstring) and then said she was about to "drop my ass!"

Isn't she just a sweetheart?

Good Times!

Genia, had a great time! Hope the remainder of your weekend is Kick a@@, and I hope Jimmie Johnson wins the race on Sunday!

Carry on please.

That piece of JJ flag came in after my post. It is the first and probably only one in this here cow pasture.

Seriously Stef and Trevor were as expected. And that was great.

And oh my goodie bag will be enjoyed. Tony has claimed the nuts (go figure) for tonight's race.

We shared some of the punch last night, even got the bond fire crowd to sing happy birthday to a Cannnannnnaddddaaa person. Even had a ninja drunk.

And like MY man Trevor said, no headache.

So now that I met Stef, I can't wait to get her site decorated in October. Fun times will be had in October.

Hey Stef I remember someone saying that there were no JJ flags in sight... was that JJ flag I saw in one of your pics??

Hmmmmm.......

tappingfingers.gif

Yes Maam!! That was Genia's new neighbor :hah:

We're planning to meet them at Daytona next year...maybe you could join us. I could use some JJ back-up.

Genia has now learned the dangers of punching & texting. Final three texts I received last night? Word for word!

1. "We are outing FUNKIN punch"

2. "Drunk disk alerts"

And my favorite of all..

3. Tiny says oh my to his face

CLASSIC! :rofl2:

I just LOL'ed in my office, it went silent and the next room.. I think I caused a slight distraction. I love love love this update, just as I would have expected, lot's of laughs, lot's of punch and two of the cutest fiends evah!!!

October at the fort is going to be one to remember!