Okay, I know what the most popular answer is going to be...I've got kids so I've got that particular definition worked out. :eek:

But...on the Google Earth file, it shows campsites listed as "in" or "out". What exactly does that mean?

spoggy

I think "in" means inside the loop and "out" is the perimeter sites.

I thought that too, but after looking at the map it looks as if there are different site numbers across from each other. Some of the spots look as if there are two pads off one drive. I have no clue.

spoggy

Some prefer being in and some prefer being out. And then you have those that prefer both in and out with some not wanting to be in or out near a bus stop but don't mind in and out near a comfort station.

And then you have those who have "IS" and don't want in or out and prefer the in-in or out-out in the I think it is the 1400 loop.

Gary got it right and there are (very few) sites that share a single extra large entrance.

Yup, I see it now. I had two data sets that were posting to Google Earth and it was giving me 2 sets of numbers for everything. It looked very confusing.

Thanks!

spoggy

And that is the Fiends for you... you get the right answer.. and a few snarky ones too.

I would like to state that, for the record, I decided to take the high moral ground in this thread...doesn't mean I'm not willing to throw a bit'o bait to the sharks (snarks?) though :)

spoggy