WBI’s Return to the Fort!

Awesome report!!!!!! It was great to finally meet you guys!! Thanks for sharing!

Thank you!

It was great meeting you too!

Great TR!!

WBI.. you really need to work on the sad face! CP has it down. :rofl2:

haha Thanks, I'll work on that!

Excellent job, WBI!

I noticed that the islands in the 7 Seas Lagoon appear to have been thinned out, as has the area to the west of the water bridge.

I didn't know that they had moved on to the island in Bay Lake.

I wonder if Discovery Island will be next?

TCD

Thanks TCD!

I don't know, I wonder why they cleaned it up to begin with.

Unless they had to clear out some exotic plants, sometimes permits require that, but they looked like they cleared a lot of stuff.

Thanks for sharing Nick!

Loved your pics of the riverboat. Since you and TCD got such good pictures it is now on my list of things to do for next trip. Extra cool that you saw the train from the boat.

That darn parade! :banghead: I swear I have nightmares about the Move it Shake it parade!

And just so I won't disappoint....you guys even look cute with your sad faces. ^_^

Thanks Stef!

You should go on the riverboat ride, it was actually pretty nice.

I agree I could do without that mid-day parade, same goes for whatever they do at Hollywood Studios now!

Thanks again!

I can't see the pictures :( It says you've exceeded bandwidth and should go pro.

Sorry about that I forgot my pro-account expired, I fixed it.

You really should buy the upgrade WBI!!! At $40.00 for two years, it's a bargain!

Thanks Carol, I did!

Ok Mr. Popularity!! YOu'd better go pro to get unlimited bandwidth or I can't finish reading this TR. :rofl2:

Sorry Mrs Kim!!!

Per you request, I have upgraded again!

Booooooo......

We appologize for this unsheduled interruption, please continue with your trip report viewing.

That's what happens when a whippersnapper tries to keep up with TCD on TR's.

haha yeah what was I thinking, I guess I need to read those emails from Photobucket.

WBI

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I just went through your whole report and it was great! We just visited last month and yet I feel my pictures are so inadequate, haha. I want to go back and take pictures like you...of everything! Thanks for sharing your trip.