Have never stayed at the Fort but stayed at the fort a dozen times. Usually arrive on a Saturday and leave the following Saturday. We do 4 full day and 2 half day at the parks. Next trip we are renting an RV and staying 8 or 9 nights and probably gonna do the same 4 full, and 2 maybe 3 half days. Depends on how much punch I drink. Lol

42 Days so far in 2012.

:jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy

Just made reservations for 16 more in October for Food & Wine Festival and Halloween...

:wave1:

We got season passes this year so we went into the parks many more days than not.

42 Days so far in 2012.

Are you saying that I have to put up with someone from Mass for 42 days?

Sorry, but I can't do that.

So I just went in to the WDW reservation system, yup, I have that power, and changed your res. to a long weekend in July.

I think I can tolerate you for that long. Besides it'll be so hot that you won't leave the RV.

BTW, don't bother checking. It won't show up until you check in.

We visit the Fort at least twice a year and stay for about 2 weeks each time. We have had annual passes since we retired.

We go to a park most, but not all days. A normal day sees us head to the park just after rope-drop and stay until noon.

We normally spend the afternoon at the Fort and then often head back to a park for a few hours in the evening.

Life is good when you are retired and can tell time with a calendar rather than a clock!

We like to go for at least a week, but have done less.

We vary a lot with our park days. I think for most folks it changes based on the frequency of your visits and the type of tickets you have. Ed is more 'park oriented" than I am, so he is likely to go on his own while I just hang out. Mama may go either way! I think when we stayed at hotels we went to the parks more. Who the heck wants to sit around in a hotel room for long? Spring Break of last year we went to the Fort for a week and I didn't even go to a park one day. We went for close to 2 weeks at Halloween and I think we went for a couple of 1/2 days to a park and 1 very late MK EMH nite.

Usually for us its 8-9 days, at the fort and all at the parks...we have to drive so far, so when were there we are all there.....in 2011 we bought ap's and were able to stay 2 weeks.....this year 2012, still don't know if we will be able to go,...BUT would love to come back for 2 weeks.....still trying to squeeze these $$$

days @ fort 10

half days @ park 8

We usually do part of each day at a park...but this year we're going to do half/half. If you and Jerry are there in July or Sept/Oct stop by for a "Yankee" cocktail>
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...