RUMOR:Disney in talks to expand to Texas Location...APRIL FOOL'S!

From Chip and Co...

Disney in talks to expand to Texas Location

Sunday, April 1, 2012 Chip

I have received word from a very reliable source that Disney is in talks with Frank McCrady, CEO of the East Montgomery County Improvement District to purchase land in New Caney Texas just outside Houston for an all new theme park!!! Yes you read that right.. Disneyland Texas!

According to my source the land outside Houston was being developed for an Amusement Park already but developers ran out of funding when the economy took a downward turn. The original park would have been called Earthquest.

houston_WDW-300x184.png

A new Texas theme park would help alleviate the fanny pack and croc wearing crowds at both Disneyland in California and Walt Disney World in Florida. The crowds at the Walt Disney World resort get so bad that Disney has to look at means to offer fans Fastpasses for Fastpasses.

Stay tuned to Chip and Co for more details on this exciting NEWS!

What do you think about Disneyland Texas? Do you think it will help with the overcrowding at Disney World & Disneyland? Can the Texas economy support such a tremendous endeavor? Let us know in the comment box below.

http://www.chipandco...texas-location/

I heard from a very reliable source (my neighbor's cousin's uncle who used to go out with somebody who did the nails of the wife of a friend of a Disney custodial worker) that Disney is buying huge amounts of land in central Arkansas for a new theme park! It will be based entirely on the history of moonshine in rural America to include the links to NASCAR! OMG!

I heard from a very reliable source (my neighbor's cousin's uncle who used to go out with somebody who did the nails of the wife of a friend of a Disney custodial worker) that Disney is buying huge amounts of land in central Arkansas for a new theme park! It will be based entirely on the history of moonshine in rural America to include the links to NASCAR! OMG!

Sounds legit to me.

I've heard that one too, in fact I started it.

Why is that insiders are the last to hear those great rumors?