This was living across the street from me at the Fort in February..... :bugeyes:

DSCN9020-1.jpgDSCN9021-1.jpg

:unsure: I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt...maybe he just woke up, just came back from the shower, forgot to pack his bra?

This guy was in the middle of Magic Kingdom!!

Laborday2011144.jpg

Crack Kills! :hah:

:unsure: I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt...maybe he just woke up, just came back from the shower, forgot to pack his bra?

Crack Kills! :hah:

The guy was dressed like that most of the time except for when they left site.

Either he was on the phone or sitting outside watching TV while his (under age) kids drove all over the place in the golf cart with about 8 other kids hanging off of the cart. Spring break - yuck!

• 1 month later...

I dont have a picture of it, and It wasnt disney but.... My first time at Ren Fest, there was this like 400 lb lady in nothing but chainmail, the loose chainmail...

Dont even get me started on the 400 Lb Sailor Moon characters at Otakon.... >.> If your that big, please dont wear a leotard with a miniskirt >.<

I dont have a picture of it, and It wasnt disney but.... My first time at Ren Fest, there was this like 400 lb lady in nothing but chainmail, the loose chainmail...

Dont even get me started on the 400 Lb Sailor Moon characters at Otakon.... >.> If your that big, please dont wear a leotard with a miniskirt >.<

Note to self - make sure to put chainmail, leotards, and sailor moon style miniskirt on Christmas list so I can go along and embarass Starla next year. Why? because I can... >:D :rofl2:

What language is that?

The language of the People who will one day rule the world.... scary isnt it?

Mom just has to pick on the Lappy's Love of double letters >.> -See post bellow....

Edit: Fixed the word Scarry to be Scary >.>;;