Excerpted from Touring Plans blog...

What is the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique you ask? Think magical beauty salon. Here fairy godmothers-in-training make little girls’ (and occasionally boys’) dreams come true as they do their hair, makeup, and nails to turn them into a member of the Disney royal family. It is quite possibly the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen.

Since I was dedicated to booking this experience for my nieces I called to make a reservation as soon as I could; guests may make their reservations 180 days out. I called the general Disney reservation line and after answering a few questions about the ages of the girls and such, I was able to get two appointments at the same time with very little trouble. You may also call (407) WDW-STYLE for a more direct route. The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is extremely popular and you’ll want to call as far out as possible to get your desired time and location. Speaking of location, there are actually two Boutiques on Disney property to chose from. There is one inside the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney and there is another inside Cinderella’s Castle in the Magic Kingdom. I was able to book appointments at the Castle, but I’d imagine those are the first slots to go.

When booking our appointments the woman I spoke to also wanted to know what package I wanted for the girls. There are three options to fulfill all of your princess needs. The coach package costs $49.95 plus tax and includes hair and makeup. The Crown Package includes hair, makeup, and a manicure for $54.95 plus tax. The most expensive package starts at $189.95 (whoa!) and comes with the Crown Package plus photos of your little princess and a costume with a choice of accessories. There is also a Knight Package for little boys which includes hair styling along with a sword and shield for $14.95. We opted for the Coach Package and the girls were extremely happy with their hair and makeup.

More info and photos...

http://blog.touringplans.com/2012/04/11/bibbidi-bobbidi-boutique/

We did this back in 2007 & 2008 and it was cute but be willing to dig out the wallet. I have seen parents want to get just the hair done but end up getting the whole package done. Here are some pics from when we did it!

2007 pics

ashshoot3.jpg

bippityboppityashley2.jpg

rissabippity2.jpg

rissashoot1.jpg

girlsshoot1.jpg

2008 pics - old dresses new hair LOL

image084.jpg

image139.jpg

DS did the cool dude package they had.. which I now regret! Don't think they offer it any more (thank heavens)

lookatyouandrue.jpg

Edited by campingpixi
  • 4 years later...

The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at both the Magic Kingdom and Disney Springs will see price increases next week.

Starting May 10 2016, the Castle Package will increase from $195 to $199, and the Courtyard Package from $95 to $99. The Crown and Knight packages will remain the same.

Photo prints will no longer be included in the Castle Package, instead, photos can be viewed and ordered from the My Disney Experience app. In place of the photo print, the Castle Package will included a Disney Princess necklace.

An add-on to any package for $34.95 remains available, which includes one 6” x 8” photo and four 4” x 6” photos in a special photo holder.

Reservations can be made at 407-WDW-STYLE.

Article Posted: May 05, 2016 / 10:49am EDT

http://www.wdwmagic.com/shopping/bibbidi-bobbidi-boutique-at-cinderella-castle/news/05may2016-new-pricing-at-bibbidi-bobbidi-boutique-from-next-week.htm

4 hours ago, Travisma said:

Ka-Ching... $$$$

In spades!!!!!  I just hope that the next time I am on a Disney bus on my way "downtown" that they aren't promoting the "NEW" Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - given that it's pushing 10 years old I really wonder how often they update their recordings:lol:

13 hours ago, lightbikes said:

In spades!!!!!  I just hope that the next time I am on a Disney bus on my way "downtown" that they aren't promoting the "NEW" Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - given that it's pushing 10 years old I really wonder how often they update their recordings:lol:

Now that the "new" location in the toy store is about ready to open, "new" may be relevant again. If they wait long enough it becomes up to date again. :lol:

4 hours ago, djsamuel said:

Now that the "new" location in the toy store is about ready to open, "new" may be relevant again. If they wait long enough it becomes up to date again. :lol:

Good point and they can always brag about their "new and improved pricing model"