We are glad to have you here. However we have a rule here that we do not allow advertising your business on the forums. There are many fiends that have businesses that deal with various parts of a Disney vacation. If you want to advertise please pm auburnjen & she will be glad to help you. One thing you will find is that we here are always interested in working with members of our Disney family. Should you provide a service that people enjoy the word of mouth around here is tremendous. Hopefully you have come here to join our growing family & will be an active member we can all get to know.

All very good suggestions from everyone. If you would like to be part of our growing family of fiends, we would like to get to know you. So please go to the introduce yourself thread and let us know about you. We always like to know the people on here.

I was a TA for 30 yrs. Have all those elite little training titles w/matching certs from CLIA, IATAN, WDW, RCL, DCL, SANDALS, you name it. Actually owned my own brick & mortar agency and still had clients calling after we closed the doors so now I do their bookings from home but don't advertise, just lend a hand to old clients & friends when they ask.

Would love to meet you in person one day, share a drink, some laughs... heck, maybe even compare differences between US and Canadian industry stuff... I know everyone else here probably would too.

Fiends are a very loyal bunch. A real sense of family exists here. Welcome to the family.

Edited by rdancemom... Pam

Geez Pam you were in the media for 20 years & a travel agent for 30 years. It's amazing you have ever had any time to camp. I'd be :sleep: all the time.

LOL - What can I say, I'm old. Worked two jobs back in the days when we had tuition, DS34's sports, dance competitions, and deluxe resorts to pay for. It's hard to make a good living in either the travel and journalism industries - especially today when both have such competition from the net. I even delivered a few newspapers in those predawn hours to help make ends meet during especially rough times over the years.

The first few weeks I stopped working, the feeling of relief at not having to be creative on a deadline every Monday at 10 am was just awesome. I wrote 30 column inches a week of people news and our agency was here in town so the two often overlapped. Was really cool to have an excuse to be able to go along & cover the exciting stuff like Disney & Carnegie Hall performances when local schools performed. Starla started lending me a hand in high school. She has a knack for getting people to open up and loves wearing a press pass...

LOL - What can I say, I'm old. Worked two jobs back in the days when we had tuition, DS34's sports, dance competitions, and deluxe resorts to pay for. It's hard to make a good living in either the travel and journalism industries - especially today when both have such competition from the net. I even delivered a few newspapers in those predawn hours to help make ends meet during especially rough times over the years.

The first few weeks I stopped working, the feeling of relief at not having to be creative on a deadline every Monday at 10 am was just awesome. I wrote 30 column inches a week of people news and our agency was here in town so the two often overlapped. Was really cool to have an excuse to be able to go along & cover the exciting stuff like Disney & Carnegie Hall performances when local schools performed. Starla started lending me a hand in high school. She has a knack for getting people to open up and loves wearing a press pass...

over acheiver :rofl2:

Safe travels, Nicki!!

That's sure beats what I'm doing. okay, you win... for now.

Ditto what doodle said - safe travels Nicki!

Yes 'ms!

Check it out Crystal - you're already a member of the family. Your thread's been hijacked. :jumpforjoy

Hijacked? I thought this was just the normal progression of a ff.net thread.... :rofl3:

Check it out Crystal - you're already a member of the family. Your thread's been hijacked. :jumpforjoy

lol, yay, I've passed a milestone :clint:

If anyone hasn't checked it out already, I have posted a few times in the introduce Yourself thread, even added in some photos of a past camping trip if you want to take a gander :)