• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think everyone knows that the finger scan doesn't do what it's supposed to do except Disney.

You know, that brings up a good point. I think there should be a CM at each turnstile armed with a spray bottle of disinfectant. Drop trow and bend over. I gotta call Bobby.

I'd rather give them information that is already out there if looked in the right places, than my hard earned money. Is that an option?

Hell, I'm willing to give them both fingers and toes if necessary.

Vacation hmmmm I'd rather be safe no matter where it's at.

My fingerprints are in so many files it is not funny. I had to be fingerprinted to become a foster parent. Then fingerprinted again to adopt, then fingerprinted again to adopt again, and then fingerprinted again when I changed Foster Agencies. They now have a hard time reading mine as the lines are worn off my fingers from all the hospital soaps I have used over the years. My fingerprints have not changed since I was born so why do I have to keep proving who I am? And when they do the background check that would show up any criminal activity......but if I want to take care of these precious children I will keep on being fingerprinted. HA!!!!!

So I am not worried about Disney in any way.....

Looks like the finger scan entry system which is actually called the "Ticket Tag System", used at the turnstiles is having issues with some guests that think it's recording and storing their fingerprint in a database

Good! Maybe they'll stay home, smaller crowds that way.:rolleyes: