Tow Nater Celebrates At The Fort

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope that wasn't my guess. I thought it might be because the male carries the eggs till term. Which to me anyway sounds like a pretty good deal! :)

Updates are fast and furious! I have never been in the Norway church either. I'll have to check it out. It's amazing what the 'ritas will do to you on a hot day like that. If I am ever there at th

Hooray for Tow Nater!!! Y'all are like the Incredibles at the Fort. A family of superheroes! Trevor is snake man. Nathen is Tow Nater. Stef is Banana girl. She will get rid of any unwanted bananas in

Your report is keeping me busy until we leave for the fort tomorrow!! I'm hoping to get one of those happy camper shirts, so cute.

I've seen those Bud Light Margaritas. Not a margarita fan, so haven't tried them, but I love Bud Light Lime, so they always catch my eye. Do they taste like margarita or beer? Or both? Sounds like a full on contradiction to me.

Glad you had a successful trip :)

I've seen those Bud Light Margaritas. Not a margarita fan, so haven't tried them, but I love Bud Light Lime, so they always catch my eye. Do they taste like margarita or beer? Or both? Sounds like a full on contradiction to me.

Have you not heard of coronaritas?

They serve them at Chili's (and everywhere else):

coronarita.jpg

I haven't heard or seen of the Bud Light product.

I am going to have to check those out.

I did try a Coronarita at Chili's.

I love Corona.

I love Margaritas.

Put them together, and I don't care for it so much.

TCD

I'm in!! Keep it coming I have a long ride home and reading about your adventures will keep me distracted and Mike happy!!

I am trying my best doodle. Our weather has been so nasty here this morning, it seems like every time I get started on pictures & updates, the power flicks off.

Enjoying your report! Mason looks like he is really enjoying playing ball with Aiden.

Thanks Brenda. Mason LOVES Aiden, but he wears him out. Mason isn't use to a 4 year old with boundless energy. :laugh:

As usual you're off to a great start! :)

Glad to have you along Kim!

PS. All Aiden pictures should come with a cuteness warning!

I agree! He is TOO much cuteness and a little sweetheart to boot.

Very nice!!! I'm late getting started, but who wants to be on the internet when your with Fiends!!! Can't wait to read more!!!

I hear ya Carol! I'm so far behind on FF. I would get on first thing in the morning with coffee, and then it was bed time before I knew it.

I swear time moves at warp speed when at the Fort.

Dang it, I missed page 1!

You are off to a great start, as usual.

Thanks for the GAG photo.

But now I want one.

I am really sorry that we could not make it over to the Fort this weekend. We all wanted to, but it just was not going to happen.

I am looking forward to seeing more of your great photos.

TCD

Not only a GAG, but I was wearing our Fort shirt!

I kept my phone close all day Saturday just in case, but I understand that you had things going on. We'll get together again soon I hope.

Your report is keeping me busy until we leave for the fort tomorrow!! I'm hoping to get one of those happy camper shirts, so cute.

Glad you had a successful trip :)

Thanks Brandy! CRAP, you just reminded me that I forgot to pick up Genia's Fort shirt. :banghead:

Lime-a-ritas taste like a margarita but carbonated like a beer. A little too bitter for my taste straight out of the can, but over ice they were pretty good.

Thanks Brandy! CRAP, you just reminded me that I forgot to pick up Genia's Fort shirt. :banghead:

Lime-a-ritas taste like a margarita but carbonated like a beer. A little too bitter for my taste straight out of the can, but over ice they were pretty good.

:beathorse:

Not a huge fan of them, I found them too sweet. I loved the Miller chill before they changed the recipe, now not enough salt. :blowup:

Thursday morning arrives and Nate & I are going to go somewhere...we're just not sure where.

Since Amanda wasn't there yet, I asked what park she would least want to visit (so we could go as a family somewhere else when she arrived) He said Epcot was the last park they had gone to, so that became our destination.

Trevor dropped us off at the outpost.

fortMay2012180.jpg

fortMay2012181.jpg

fortMay2012182.jpg

fortMay2012183.jpg

fortMay2012184.jpg

We boarded a packed bus at 9:00am. I had a great view of Nate's armpit for the ride over.

fortMay2012185.jpg

My first view of the ball after getting off the bus.

fortMay2012186.jpg

Right after walking in we saw Daisy doing autographs, so I put my stalking skills to work and got her picture through the bushes.

fortMay2012187.jpg

There was no line for Spaceship Earth so we hopped on. Our plan for the entire week was to hit the parks when and if we decided, and do more snacking, drinking & people watching than any attractions because we knew by the weekend they would be packed and hot.

fortMay2012188.jpg

fortMay2012189.jpg

fortMay2012190.jpg

fortMay2012192.jpg

fortMay2012193.jpg

fortMay2012194.jpg

fortMay2012195.jpg

fortMay2012196.jpg

fortMay2012197.jpg

fortMay2012198.jpg

fortMay2012199.jpg

fortMay2012200.jpg

fortMay2012201.jpg

fortMay2012202.jpg

fortMay2012203.jpg

fortMay2012204.jpg

fortMay2012205.jpg

fortMay2012206.jpg

fortMay2012207.jpg

fortMay2012208.jpg

fortMay2012209.jpg

That concludes our ride through Spaceship Earth. We were having so much fun on such a silly ride. The ride is sponsored by Siemens (pronounced seemens) and every time they said it, we would crack up laughing in our best Beavis & Butthead impression. We're easily entertained.

fortMay2012215.jpg

Our main objective was to get to the World Showcase, but since it doesn't open until 11:00, we made our way towards Nemo.

Photo limit, continuing in next post.

fortMay2012216.jpg

Peacock!

fortMay2012217.jpg

fortMay2012219.jpg

fortMay2012220.jpg

More topiaries.

fortMay2012221.jpg

fortMay2012222.jpg

fortMay2012223.jpg

fortMay2012224.jpg

fortMay2012225.jpg

fortMay2012226-1.jpg

fortMay2012228.jpg

If anyone made it to the Flower & Garden Festival, you know that the entire lake is surrounded by flowers. Not anymore. New sod has been laid and was being watered.

fortMay2012230.jpg

fortMay2012231.jpg

The flower paths around the lake were beautiful, but I won't bore you with all the pics I took.

My Grandfather who passed away last year would always plant sunflowers and I have a photo of him surrounded by them. I always think of him when I see them now. :heart:

fortMay2012227.jpg

fortMay2012233.jpg

fortMay2012234.jpg

fortMay2012232.jpg

fortMay2012229.jpg

fortMay2012236.jpg

Nate pokes me in the ribs and says "Mom, check that chick out!" :hah:

fortMay2012237.jpg

Interesting outfit for a day of trekking through Epcot.

fortMay2012238.jpg

Mine Mine Mine

fortMay2012239.jpg

fortMay2012252.jpg

fortMay2012253.jpg

fortMay2012254.jpg

Seahorses are my favorite! Does anyone know why I love seahorses?

I will tell you when I get back. ^_^

Have you not heard of coronaritas?

They serve them at Chili's (and everywhere else):

coronarita.jpg

I haven't heard or seen of the Bud Light product.

I am going to have to check those out.

I did try a Coronarita at Chili's.

I love Corona.

I love Margaritas.

Put them together, and I don't care for it so much.

TCD

Thanks to you, I learned something new today. I had never heard of this concoction, maybe never noticed since I don't pay much attention to the margarita section of the menu. I'm gonna be honest, I'm not a fan. Kinda weirds me out.

Thanks to you, I learned something new today. I had never heard of this concoction, maybe never noticed since I don't pay much attention to the margarita section of the menu. I'm gonna be honest, I'm not a fan. Kinda weirds me out.

I'm not much of a fan either.

It's a pretty big fad though.

In case you didn't notice, there is even a special bottle holder that Corona has manufactured. You can see it on the rim of the glass in that photo.

TCD

Lov'in the TR. Looks like another great Fort Trip. More stories and pics to come I hope. :)

Your pictures inside Spaceship Earth turned out great!!

Thanks. That's the first time I ever took pics inside and I actually noticed more details in my pics, than in the ride itself.

I have only done space ship earth once.. and totally forgotten what it looked like...

Well, now you know! :laugh:

Ooooh, you got a pic in front of my favorite fountain!!! Love it!!!

I knew you loved that fountain! They didn't have music or dancing though, just your basic spurting fountain. :rant:

2. I noticed that they now they leave those Flower and Garden Festival topiaries out practically year-round. It makes the Flower and Garden Festival less special.

TCD

I agree. I don't remember them doing that before and I was surprised they were still out.

That girl's outfit makes you wonder if a dress code might not be a good idea. My eyes!!! :bugeyes:

I'm all for wearing what you feel like, but I can't imagine walking all day in Hooker boots! My feet kill me at the end of the day when I wear my running shoes.

Good grief put me here, I just got your title. :shortbus: :rofl2:

There is actually a good explanation for the title...but of course you'll have to wait.

Lov'in the TR. Looks like another great Fort Trip. More stories and pics to come I hope. :)

Hey H! Good to see you online. Thanks for reading, and yes, I have many more pictures!

No one guessed why I loved seahorses?! I thought for sure someone would know why they are special.

fortMay2012245.jpg

Here are the real things.

fortMay2012246.jpg

fortMay2012247.jpg

They were feeding the eels when we were in there. Creepy little suckers!

fortMay2012241.jpg

fortMay2012240.jpg

Some kind of octopus. Creepy too!

fortMay2012242.jpg

Lion fish

fortMay2012244.jpg

Yellow fish

fortMay2012248.jpg

Enough of the creepy stuff. Here's Nemo & his father. (Ok, I don't know if they are even related, but for story telling purposes, let's assume they are)

fortMay2012249.jpg

fortMay2012250.jpg

fortMay2012251.jpg

I wanted to ride Soarin as the standby line said 40 minues, but Nate said No...actually it was more like H**L NO! He doesn't care for any simulators, so we headed towards the showcase.

We stopped some random Mom and asked if she would take our picture in front of the Imagination fountain.

fortMay2012255.jpg

Beautiful building...Eh? :rofl2:

fortMay2012256.jpg

To kill some time, we strolled through England.

fortMay2012257.jpg

fortMay2012258.jpg

fortMay2012259.jpg

fortMay2012260.jpg

Everyone visiting the theme parks should live by this motto.

fortMay2012261.jpg

fortMay2012262.jpg

fortMay2012266.jpg

fortMay2012265.jpg

We made our way up to the bridge by the International Gateway and waited to be let loose in France. And we waited, and waited....

fortMay2012263.jpg

fortMay2012264.jpg

fortMay2012267.jpg

And waited........

There are about 100 people waiting behind the rope and all I can see is this:

fortMay2012269.jpg

I was beginning to wonder if they were now requiring passports & vaccinations to get across that bridge!