You always remember your first time!

I see a dangerous trend here! My wife is one of those NYRicans too. MetalWife and Lorna swapped Brooklyn stories, and before I knew it, the letter R evaporated right out of the 1700 loop.

I see a dangerous trend here! My wife is one of those NYRicans too. MetalWife and Lorna swapped Brooklyn stories, and before I knew it, the letter R evaporated right out of the 1700 loop.

:rofl2: Is there a letter R???? It was great meeting you, next time come and hang out some more.

EASY THERE LOU! It's my first time and I don't even know your last name!!!!

If you would be so kind to this NewYoRican and advise me on HOW I get to INTRODUCE myself page and get accepted into your stange world, I would be happy to abblige.

Lego Lima's is our user name for Geocaching. We LOVE Lego's!!!! We were going to use Lurker Lima's but I believe you told the Mr. not to use that, so deal with the LL until we can become more versed in the whole Fort Life thing.

All joking aside, we found out on Saturday that we will not be able to attend the Halloween Bash. :gaah:

My husband will be running a marathon in honor of our dear friend that we just lost to Scleraderma. We are bummed, but we will be back another time. Fo Sho!

It was great to meet you and your family. So sorry about Halloween, but it's for a good cause so I will let you slide, just have to promise to make it some other time.

Funny how I see the title of this thread and think of something else ... I don't remember our first trip to the fort except that we were in the 100 loop.

So the burning question is...do you remember your other first time? 8)

You betcha! I was 14 and it was raining so I wore a poncho.

Wait.... we're talking about first time at WDW right?

:smug:

:rotfl5: Yes, that's exactly what I think Gwen was remembering.

You had me for a minute Mo!

My first thought...wow she was young! My second thought....a poncho is a bit of overkill isn't it?