A Patriotic 4th and a Fiendishly Good Time

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I forgot to mention that at some point on Tuesday I saw something floating in the canal. Luckily it wasn't a gator. Seems someone didn't appreciate the yellow pole telling them not to drive their cart

Bob and Lou, isn't that a "Dynamic Duo"? I know that people's eyes glaze over when we stop by sometimes, so being a little blurry sounds right.

I haven't seen any. And since they don't seem to be forthcoming, I have taken the liberty to find some nice potluck pics from the web. Enjoy these, in place of the actual Fiend potluck.

Trust me, there were no pictures... of Dave in a bikini or the "lady" in the outpost that I had to shutdown. Ironically, we kept running into her the whole week in the 200 loop. Not surprisingly, she was either carrying a drink or was in no shape to carry one every time we saw her. I also don't think I ever saw her in actual clothes.

I'm actually steadily working on the loop videos. There's a LOT of work to be done still, but it's moving along. I'm going to wait and release them all at once in case my upcoming travel gets in the way and slows my progress down.

Brent, you have inspired me. I looked on my phone and I do have some photos. I will check with Ed and Linda and see what they have. It will definitely be short and sweet, but I will try to put together a quick tr.

I think Ed probably has 4500 photos. He was playing the role of Carol at the potluck. Everytime I looked up he was taking a photo.

Awesome trip report Brent!!! Glad you got a do-over!!!!

Thanks, Carol!

Brent, that 12 hour recess you were hearing was not from the pool area, that was my sister in law, her husband and his brother enjoying their vodka-palooza in 1306. I think those Bloody Mary crazed mosquitos threw that pole in the canal. At least that's what my in-laws told the po-po. Thanks for sharing your trip.

I haven't seen any. And since they don't seem to be forthcoming, I have taken the liberty to find some nice potluck pics from the web. Enjoy these, in place of the actual Fiend potluck.

POTLUCK.jpg

op-op365potluck-021509-p1.jpg

2012-02-16-mjg-dw2jpg-c97e7f9ee5bcb531.jpg

DSC_0617.JPG

golden1.jpg

Those are great Dave. How big is that RV d'ya suppose? Mine wouldn't fit that many...