• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was another woman last night fell off her cart. Wasn't moving but she was drunk ans all crying because she had 2 kids wirh her and they had to transport her and she kept saying who's gonna watch my kids. Pretty pathetic.

There was another woman last night fell off her cart. Wasn't moving but she was drunk ans all crying because she had 2 kids wirh her and they had to transport her and she kept saying who's gonna watch my kids. Pretty pathetic.

I hope it was a Disney rent cart

If she was the driver (even though not moving) she could end up with a DUI and an endangerment charge if the Sheriff showed up.

Here's Your Sign!!

I know first hand how much being thrown from a golf cart can hurt. I broke my left arm when Ken threw me from the cart 12/24/2010.

He (nor I) does not drink and all he was doing was making a sharp turn to the left when I went right. I tease him that he threw me from the cart. I can not imagine what would cause it to turn over. Even sharp turns should not have caused that. When I was hurt the EMT's were there in a short time and had me to a hospital quickly.

Hopefully no one else was injured but it is sad the child was hurt.

The lady who fell out of the cart while drinking should be told to leave the fort and not come back. Children should not be left with people who drink and are not responsible.

I am off the soapbox now. :soapbox:

No they fix them self. blow drying hair in shower is a start. But thanks to GFI they can't kill them self anymore that way

That's why I always say OSHA is the main reason there's so many idiots in the world today. They used to take care of themselves through natural selection but now we have 10,000 rules and there's always an investigation when they get killed while doing something stupid.