Carol at the Fort in a Tent!! Are You Nuts!!! YUP!!!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You succeeded.

Carol, that shot of the monorail is fantastic. How you managed not to catch the parts falling off in the shot is amazing. Not to mention the flames shooting out the back.

Buses arrive about every 20 minutes, so shut up and wait like a good little boy should.

i was snickering about it myself but mentioning it would have been like pointing out a booger or something - just not ladylike... :holysheep: I'd have to be a rebel or something... :dogsnicker:

Phew, caught up!

Great pics of AOA. I agree with you, I like the Cars section better. Especially love the VW bus, very cool and hippie-ish.

The Nemo section is adorable, but probably more suited to families with kids.

I appreciate all your photos! :thumbsup2:

Thanks!!! I like the VW bus too!!!

Me TOOO! I want me one of them there VW buses.

Great Pics Carol. That place is amazing. Just amazing!

Thanks!!

Great pictures, Carol. Radiator Springs was worth the wait. I love all the detail!

Yes, I really like Radiator Springs myself. Can't wait to get back there at night!! I've heard the neon is amazing!!

Cars Section would win the contest in our family.

Me too!

all I can say is wow! Fort prices have gotten me spoiled. I could go to the Fort 3 times for what AoA costs for one trip!

Yeah, the prices are high, especially for the suites. The regular rooms in Little Mermaid (when it opens are gonna be 20 higher than All-Stars and 10 higher than Pop Century)

The Cars section is phenomenal! Definitely have to take a side trip there just so the kids can see all the cars!

Radiator Springs is great! So much to see. Love the VW too. And you're right. Not too much blue.

it is cool!

Thanks for the great job Carol, those pictures are great!

Thanks all for the great compliments!!

Lucky you Carol! I can't wait to get to the fort again.

So what are you waiting on!!!

Now we for sure have to take a tour of some of the other resorts while there in Dec. About the only other ones we have visited are the Contempory and the GF. And I have visited the Polynesian.

December is a GREAT time to visit other resorts, they are all decked out in Christmas finery!! I think they decorate the resorts better than the parks the last few years!

Now I'm back at the Fort, time to do a little looping!

I stop by Angie's site for a bit

IMG_0940.jpg

The parking lot striping and resurfacing is finished. On the larger spots in the back of the parking lot they have numbers painted on. From what I've read, there is gonna be assigned spots for longer term parking, so they have an idea if somebody is parking stuff they are not supposed to:

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0943.jpg

Now I'm just randomly looping around

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

IMG_0961.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

This is where the water tower that is now at the pool used to be

IMG_0967.jpg

I never noticed this gate before

IMG_0968.jpg

Photo limit!

all I can say is wow! Fort prices have gotten me spoiled. I could go to the Fort 3 times for what AoA costs for one trip!

oh you betcha! I was relly tempted to check it out. They'd offered me like 70% off rack rate in July so I ran the numbers figuring it shouldn't be too much more than FW. Boy was I wrong. It'll be better once the standard rooms are open. I hope they don't turn too many people off when they check a value and only see the suite prices...

Yes, I really like Radiator Springs myself. Can't wait to get back there at night!! I've heard the neon is amazing!!

I walked thru again after we ate so it was dusk, then dark. The cozy cone building was cool, you could almost imagine yourself in the movie pulling into a room. My favorite Cars sight though was at Luigi's. Those string lights from the tire tower were lit, making the tower look more like real stacked tires and giving it a festive, welcoming glow at the same time...

Ahh, nothing beats Fort pics, no matter how many times you see them.

I agree, BOO to no bicycles sign. You used to be able to drive carts there too. I'm sure the Rangers are behind it! :ph34r:

Bring on the MK pics Carol!