Call TCD he knows Todd ease

Ok Todd, I took your advice, as I always do, and called TCD. Here's how it went.

Hello, (a man answers), Andrew? No sir, this is Jeeves, may I tell Master Andrew who's calling?

Who knew TCD had a butler? Please tell him it's Lou.

Master says he doesn't know anyone named Lou. Are you his plumber?

I wish, no I'm not his plumber, just a friend. Ok, so I stretched the truth just a little.

Master Andrew would like to know how you got this number.

Whadya mean, he wants to know where I got this number? Tell him Todd gave it to me.

Master says, why didn't you say that in the first place? Hold on sir, he's getting out of the Sauna.

Hello, (a man answers), Andrew this is Lou. Oh ok, I'll call you Master Andrew. Todd has a thread titled Dame, he says you understand Toddese, do you know what it means?

Uhh, I guess I could try to do that but I can't get my head in that position. Oh you were being Snarky

Uhh, what restraining order, is that still in effect?

Andrew, hello, hello, Master Andrew. Hmm, must be his cheap phone.

Guess I'll be able to call him in 6 months.

Anyway, Todd, TCD couldn't or wouldn't help me.

:facepalm: I think I've been hanging around here too much b/c I'm starting to understand Todd-speak but might need a translator for lou... ???

I call BS on Lou.

Jeeves has not been my butler for a while. So, Lou either heard wrong, or is making this all up.

And, I don't really know "Todd Ease." It would take a lifetime of study for anyone to master that language.

But, I can usually narrow down what he is trying to say to a couple of possible choices.

In this case, either Todd was using ff.net like personals ad, and is trying to find a Dame (lady) by posting that he owns an impressive number of mugs.

Or, it's a typo. The D and F keys are next to each other on the keyboard. Maybe he meant to type Fame, as in he is famous for owning over 60 crappy mugs.

Of course, it could be neither of these. This is probably just another post by Rudy. Rudy does a great job of posting. For a dog.

TCD