Marking my spot for a future trip report

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well we'll just have to find each other!

I want to thank you for writing this report!

You poured it on there at the end, and you have a lot of funny/witty stories there!

I loved your description of your monorail ride with the turkey leg lady. Very funny. Especially when your boys began to speculate about what might happen.

I loved your description of the wannabe cast from Glee!

I even loved how you looped on foot.

I really wish you would have said hello, or you could have met up with some Fiends. I would have been happy to let you use my golfcart while we were away at a park so you could have done some proper looping. I know a lot of Fiends who would have done the same. Also, you missed out on getting spiked.

Your next visit to the Fort will be better, because you will let us know when you're there.

Right?

TCD

Awesome trip report!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Wonderful report! Thanks for sharing your vacation with us.

Wonderful report! Thanks for sharing. I can totally relate to the being so busy that you run out of time to enjoy the fort. My goal whenever I get back there is to change that.

Thanks for reading. I found it's a lot more work to write a TR than I thought. Although I wrote most of it a while ago and it was just downloading and then linking the pictures that took a while. I now have a new camera since the battery compartment cover of the one I took on this trip broke at the beginning of this trip and I had to hold it together with duct tape, and then even the duct tape wasn't holding by the end so I had to hold it closed while shooting.

I want to thank you for writing this report!

You poured it on there at the end, and you have a lot of funny/witty stories there!

I loved your description of your monorail ride with the turkey leg lady. Very funny. Especially when your boys began to speculate about what might happen.

I loved your description of the wannabe cast from Glee!

I even loved how you looped on foot.

I really wish you would have said hello, or you could have met up with some Fiends. I would have been happy to let you use my golfcart while we were away at a park so you could have done some proper looping. I know a lot of Fiends who would have done the same. Also, you missed out on getting spiked.

Your next visit to the Fort will be better, because you will let us know when you're there.

Right?

TCD

I'm quiet but I like to write. My niece writes a travel blog and I think that would be fun to do some day. I'll work on a scheme for "accidentally" running into Fiends on the next trip, whenever that turns out to be.

I love your pictures.

By the way, it is funny that your kids were in the cabins watching Disney Channel. When we used to stay in the cabins the first thing my kids would do is turn on the TV and channel surf until they found the "I Love Appliances" commercial that always seemed to be on. Don't even remember the company name.