Do you have an android phone? If so, search for Fort Wilderness Sites and download our free app and find out how useful it can be. The IPhone version is is also available in ITunes. Look under Fort Wilderness Sites.

It is FREE.

UPDATE: both apps are running in iTunes store and the Google Play market, just search for Fort Wilderness Sites and you will find it easily

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I downloaded the app to my iPad the other day, but didn't play around with it until yesterday while we were on the road. While checking out the sites that I requested (840 or 841) I realized that our

I hear the iphone app is nearing completion, probably by the end of the week. It had better, or something bad might happen. :rofl2: :rofl2:

For the impatient ones, here is the 3000 loop. No iPhone app needed.

you wouldn't want him to feel left out now would ya?

NEVER!

Is there a version that can be downloaded for a laptop? I don't have an Android or I-phone.

the one on the site right now is/was the beta version...it will be taken down once the IPhone one goes active

I was wondering how did you came up with the backin discription? Like site 605 is 'very hard' but it doesn't look like it.

usually if it doesn't look very hard from the picture, it is because there is a tree in a difficult place, a trashcan or a site marker that makes it difficult to back into

once the updates are made, you will get to see it from that picture and another angle and it will become crystal clear why it is marked difficult :)

And on top of the awesome app, a Fiend is just finishing up a video project where he did every single loop at the Fort!

Not every loop's video has been posted yet, but keep tabs on this thread...

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/6874-i-had-a-thought-opinions-please/page__st__40

Once all the videos are complete we'll also be putting them up in our Info pages so people can find them easily.

Stay tuned! :)

• 2 weeks later...