With Apple it's a crap shoot. They're notorious for their submission/approval process being long... and ridiculous. My company had to submit the filing paperwork 3 times over nitpicky issues of semantics and the exact address (they wouldn't take it without the street address AND suite number). Once all that was sorted out, they still took 3 times longer than Android did to approve it.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I downloaded the app to my iPad the other day, but didn't play around with it until yesterday while we were on the road. While checking out the sites that I requested (840 or 841) I realized that our

I hear the iphone app is nearing completion, probably by the end of the week. It had better, or something bad might happen. :rofl2: :rofl2:

For the impatient ones, here is the 3000 loop. No iPhone app needed.

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the app to my iPad the other day, but didn't play around with it until yesterday while we were on the road. While checking out the sites that I requested (840 or 841) I realized that our motor home won't really fit on 840 (it's 40 feet long and the RV is 39 feet). So I called the front desk this morning and told the CM my dilemma...only to find out that they had assigned us a site in the 500 loop!!! The CM was great! He would call out available site numbers and I would use the app to check them out. I picked a site that sounds like it will work for us, and hopefully we will get it when we get there. I'm so glad I had the app so that I could check the site out before we arrived!!! Thanks, Jen and Chris!

That's awesome, Holly!

It's also amazing that the CM actually gave you your site assignment over the phone. In years past that seemed to be a big ol' no-no. We even had CMs at check-in tell us that they couldn't give us our site # just yet because the site wasn't quite ready (even though it had already been assigned).

That is awesome, MicknMin! In fact, it sounds exactly like the sort of thing that you should put as a review of the app on your flavor of phone's app store, hopefully along with a nice large number of stars in the review. :)

That is exactly the sort of thing I was hoping people would be able to do with the app- I'm glad it's working for you guys!

That is awesome, MicknMin! In fact, it sounds exactly like the sort of thing that you should put as a review of the app on your flavor of phone's app store, hopefully along with a nice large number of stars in the review. :)

That is exactly the sort of thing I was hoping people would be able to do with the app- I'm glad it's working for you guys!

I need to go do that there review....

• 4 weeks later...

I think the app is fantastic! Used it in conjunction with the loop videos. We'll be at the Fort in 3 weeks, and have already made a list of the sites in 600 that look like the best match. (Of course we're still having a debate over whether or not thats the loop we want to be on.....), but that's a separate subject...

Thanks to the Fiends for taking the time to develop this!!!

• 2 weeks later...

We're currently in site 912 and the app says its 38' long, but we have a 40' motorhome on it with a 10' trailer on the concrete pad attached to the back of the motorhome and the golf cart in front of the motorhome. My best guess is the concrete pad is at least 60' long. We are loving the app, even my dh is hooked on it, but we've been here enough that we know where we'll fit.

• 2 months later...

I was wondering how did you came up with the backin discription? Like site 605 is 'very hard' but it doesn't look like it.

It has to do with what is around the site as well. Even though the picture may look like it is easy to get into, it may not be considering the geography of the loop.