Fort Wilderness parking restricted over Labor Day weekend

Disney has issued an advisory that the Outpost (overflow) parking lot will only be available to Fort Wilderness Guests or those with dining or recreation reservations over the Labor Day holiday weekend, beginning Friday, August 31 through Sunday, September 2.

Where am to park with I go see Lorna and Ritchie?

IF they're actually enforcing this (BIG "if") - i.e., if you get to the gate and say "I'm here to visit friends in site ###" and they don't actually wave you in (which I'd be willing to bet they will) - you could always have one of them meet you out by the overflow entrance with their KTTW card and bring you in. If there's room at their site to park, great. If not, they can always get another parking pass at the Outpost so you can park in the lot.

Not sure if this applies to holiday weekends too (and again, see BIG "IF" re: enforcement) when we've had family coming to visit us we usually call the front desk and leave their names, our names and our site #.

el Outpost (overflow) estacionamiento sólo estará disponible para los huéspedes Fort Wilderness o con reservas de restaurantes o de recreo durante el fin de semana del Día del Trabajo, a partir del Viernes, 31 de agosto hasta el domingo 2 de septiembre.

That's good.

Anyone who wants a space at the pool ought to write this out and slap a couple of signs out by the guard shack.

TCD

Fiend on the scene Challenge - go ahead, I double dog dare ya - take your parking pass out of the window, exit the overflow lot, drive around the corner and back in thru the gate, then tell the guard you're just stopping by to rent a bike, go fishing, or visit an unknown friend at the pool. I'm betting they'll wave you right thru anyway without checking any lists just like they did in July. Be nice if fiends on the scene this weekend could prove me wrong though...

el Outpost (overflow) estacionamiento sólo estará disponible para los huéspedes Fort Wilderness o con reservas de restaurantes o de recreo durante el fin de semana del Día del Trabajo, a partir del Viernes, 31 de agosto hasta el domingo 2 de septiembre

Does this mean that i do not have to press # 1 for English ???

Personally I have always found it insulting to people who don't speak english or spanish. Disney has guests from all over the world that speak something other than english.

English is the international language.

Hispanics living here need to learn it, use it, and not the other way around.

Disney has issued an advisory that the Outpost (overflow) parking lot will only be available to Fort Wilderness Guests or those with dining or recreation reservations over the Labor Day holiday weekend, beginning Friday, August 31 through Sunday, September 2.

Here's a stupid question, why don't they enforce this all the time. Shouldn't it be the right thing to do? I can't park at the lodge or the contemporary. I HATE FREELOADERS

English is the international language.

Hispanics living here need to learn it, use it, and not the other way around.

AMEN..... You and I Lou are starting to become more and more alike