Cigars, Sand, ALOT LESS Rhut Rho, Work, Turkey Leg

Wow, you don't mess around.

Great ameoba comment on my straw in my nose pic.

After seeing your pictures, I'm rethinking Trevs modeling career. That pink looks good on him.

It was a great time! Glad no one was incarcerated.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops. My bad. Sincerely, Mrs. Robinson

Well I'm back, but right back into WORK! :banghead: Will try to get started after work tomorrow. But enjoyed meeting everyone! And younger buns are awesome.

Note: Edited to correct Monday morning stroll on beach. Quick update: Sunday MONDAY morning, I was up early to take Savannah out. And since it was still dusk and I THOUGHT close to day light, Tony an

After seeing your pictures, I'm rethinking Trevs modeling career. That pink looks good on him.

It was a great time! Glad no one was incarcerated.

How about Pink Camo? Sequins optional.

There is always next time! But wait, that would lower the beer fund, no NO NO, no incarceration.

Gina...we leave tomorrow... :'(

I'll be glad to toss your keys out the window to you as we go by on I-95?? RV_WhiteDrivingfromlefttoright.gif

Karla you are a darliing, BUT PLEASE do NOT throw my keys anywhere!!! The saga is still developing about getting replacement keys programmed. Just let USPS lose them. :beathorse:

Shuch a sweet offer though :heartsmiley:

Sorry you are leaving, but SAFE TRAVELS!!!! :heart: :heart:

It was a pleasure meeting you and Paul!!! :heartsmiley:

SO glad your keys are found...what a relief for you. :) :) :)

You and me both. And Tony. And I am sure Trevor and Stef since they spent that next morning with me helping me seach :banghead: . And that night with Tony :rofl2:

But now that I am out out $$$$, my warped mind is curious to know if the key still works. Was it burried under the sand and useless? Did I waste $$$ on a spare key that I don't "need" now? :batman:

I did tell Tony to give me a big piece of string for a necklace, the replacement key will be my bling for our 10th... :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

:clint:

What the heck?

Why am I just getting here now?

Especially since the beer is gone. Not only that...good beer!

I see the MH Participation pack...nice.

I'm a huge fan of Newcastle Brown, have been forever.

Now I know where to get Innis & Gunn!

Sorry we didn't make it up to say hello.

Fun report!

BTW, I saw a sign this weekend that you would've enjoyed.

It was for Magic Hat 9/Woodchuck Cider, they call it a Magic Woody!

What the heck?

Why am I just getting here now?

Especially since the beer is gone. Not only that...good beer!

I see the MH Participation pack...nice.

I'm a huge fan of Newcastle Brown, have been forever.

Now I know where to get Innis & Gunn!

Sorry we didn't make it up to say hello.

Fun report!

BTW, I saw a sign this weekend that you would've enjoyed.

It was for Magic Hat 9/Woodchuck Cider, they call it a Magic Woody!

Ode to MD:

What you may like:

5BF5B076-C98E-42A3-8F9D-D1B75539D2B0-10204-000007C0BBB0ED5B.jpg

What you understand:

2CDC3A56-350F-4488-82D4-B8532CA86322-10204-000007C0C0EB8362.jpg

The End.

So glad to hear the keys were found. Love happy endings! (yes that is bait for Stef)

MD - Magic Woody? so many comments come to mind. But I'll be on the lookout for that! Do you guys have any Broudy's on the gulf coast? They have a really good selection of craft beers.

Ode to MD:

What you may like:

5BF5B076-C98E-42A3-8F9D-D1B75539D2B0-10204-000007C0BBB0ED5B.jpg

What you understand:

2CDC3A56-350F-4488-82D4-B8532CA86322-10204-000007C0C0EB8362.jpg

The End.

That is classic! We always keep a G2 stash available (grape, no less! Good taste!).

Honestly, a quicker fix is Pedialite! Or, McDonald's breakfast!

After I posted that last bit, I stopped at 3 places to find the Participation Pack. Ben came over to help me set-up a network printer, so we sampled!

Hocus Pocus has a note of rosewater, unique! HIPA is very hoppy, Hex is quite nice, 9 is Biblical!

So glad to hear the keys were found. Love happy endings! (yes that is bait for Stef)

MD - Magic Woody? so many comments come to mind. But I'll be on the lookout for that! Do you guys have any Broudy's on the gulf coast? They have a really good selection of craft beers.

Not familiar with Broudy's.

Apparently the Magic Woody is half MH #9 and half Woodchuck Cider, unless you have a really big glass, then just a bottle of each. I'm skeptical. Not a fan of fruiting the beer.

I can picture the exchange at a Fort site. Sat by the fire, wife is in the camper...

Me: Hey Honey, I'm having a Magic Woody!

Her: Great! I'm wearing my Haunted Bra!

It's a Disney joke. Looks dumb now, but was funny as crap in my head.

What?

That is classic! We always keep a G2 stash available (grape, no less! Good taste!).

After I posted that last bit, I stopped at 3 places to find the Participation Pack. Ben came over to help me set-up a network printer, so we sampled!

Hocus Pocus has a note of rosewater, unique! HIPA is very hoppy, Hex is quite nice, 9 is Biblical!

Not familiar with Broudy's.

Apparently the Magic Woody is half MH #9 and half Woodchuck Cider, unless you have a really big glass, then just a bottle of each. I'm skeptical. Not a fan of fruiting the beer.

I can picture the exchange at a Fort site. Sat by the fire, wife is in the camper...

Me: Hey Honey, I'm having a Magic Woody!

Her: Great! I'm wearing my Haunted Bra!

It's a Disney joke. Looks dumb now, but was funny as crap in my head.

What?

Oh my. Laughing so hard! I had wanted to say earlier that I should try and find some Magic Woody for my husband, but was afraid of what might ensue. But honestly it is because he shares your love of beer and Magic Hat.

But you were braver than I, and went there……bravo.

I do like fruity beer. The fruitier, the better.

Is there a good place near Daytona for craft beers? We enjoyed some the local Florida beers, but can't seem to find them in SC. Wouldn't mind stocking up in Feb during the 500, prior to parking the RV in the cow pasture.

:doublebeer:

Glad you found the keys. Loved the picture of Tony laughing hysterically while Trevor did his modeling walk. It is so good to see fiends having so much fun together.

We had a blast, and Tony is normally quiet until he really meets someone, but Trevor and Stef had him rolling and talking it up. :banana:

Oh my. Laughing so hard! I had wanted to say earlier that I should try and find some Magic Woody for my husband, but was afraid of what might ensue. But honestly it is because he shares your love of beer and Magic Hat.

But you were braver than I, and went there……bravo.

I do like fruity beer. The fruitier, the better.

The Hex was my favorite of that sampler. #9 is growing on me.

Fruity? :bugeyes: :pope:

G - the place I am talking about is not convenient to the interstate, but there is one in St. Augustine off of US1. Broudy's liquors.

I have seen a lot of different beers popping up in our Publix stores too. Never really looked into what they were or if they're local, but may be worth stopping at a FL Publix before you park the RV. MD - have you found any good varieties at your Publix stores?

G - the place I am talking about is not convenient to the interstate, but there is one in St. Augustine off of US1. Broudy's liquors.

I have seen a lot of different beers popping up in our Publix stores too. Never really looked into what they were or if they're local, but may be worth stopping at a FL Publix before you park the RV. MD - have you found any good varieties at your Publix stores?

Thanks for the info. Will check out the Publix near the track and the cow pasture in Feb.

Thanks! :rofl2:

Glad it wasn't the modified post above. :clint:

You are worse than my boys, they're in a major Beevis and Butt-head phase right now. They would jump all over that TP remark! Cornholio!

What is with the new name?

You are worse than my boys, they're in a major Beevis and Butt-head phase right now. They would jump all over that TP remark! Cornholio!

That's a compliment right?!

That's almost the nicest thing anyone has said, besides ....."want a beer?"

That's a compliment right?!

That's almost the nicest thing anyone has said, besides ....."want a beer?"

Sure is!

You should have heard them tonight when we went through the Wendy's drive-thru which had a sign outside proclaiming that all of their meat is now served on buttered toasted buns! Oh boyyyy!!!!

Seriously what is up with the Capt. America stuff? Are you sporting your underoos?

Seriously what is up with the Capt. America stuff? Are you sporting your underoos?

Not sorry to hear about the boys! My choice would be them vs some prissy ass up tight bitch of hypocrisy.

Underoos? Nah.

But as my secret outfit, I can't tell you about my sleepers.

But if you promise me the right amount of beer, we might be able to negotiate a pic.