The Practically Perfect Mouseketab Halloween with Fiends!!!!

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm here want to find out what we did, I know I was there but can't remember. I love TR's from Fiends that were at the fort the same time as us, this way I don't have to do one LOL

the lobster cheesy thing from Ireland = Fisherman's pie. One of the best things at F & W! TCD

I'm on board!

Love the pictures so far. I don't think I'd be able to brave Atlanta with the camper in tow. I'm white knuckle as it is with just the truck.

Nice job snagging Turner Field photos. DS10 asked to drive by there just this past week on our way to visit family but we did not, so I'll be sure to show him yours:)

Can't wait to hear about Halloween!

I'm here want to find out what we did, I know I was there but can't remember. I love TR's from Fiends that were at the fort the same time as us, this way I don't have to do one LOL

Enjoying the report. I can't help but smile when I see Rick. :popcorn:

Me too! I love his silly sense of humor and genuine kindness.

Hmmm about the CM who answered the phone when you called, I am wondering if perhaps it is a long lost child of mine. I swear the conversation is similar to ones I have with my own children. Well at least the not listening part seems to be.

Thanks for the pictures of the road, t think I like the trip down because of the excitement it brings. Looking forward to hearing more about the gathering.

Yep, there were tons of pictures on the ride down, but none on the ride home..... I slept!!!

I am so in on this one.

I gotta buy a camera.

Thanks for reading!!! I love having this camera, however, after looking through the pics, as the week wore on, I didn't cover as much as I thought I did

I'm in Carol... Love the foliage.... Hope you guys had a great time...

It was a pretty drive!!! The trip was awesome, more coming soon!!

I'm all in! :yay: That phone call about site 932 still has me chuckling.... :))

Thanks!!! Yeah, it was kindof amusing, but I was happy!!! No arguing over a site!!

I'm late but here

Your not late, the best is yet to come!!!

Great start, Carol! I wish our drive down were as scenic as yours.

I've only driven on 95 North of Savannah to St Augustine, it is different drive for sure!!

Enjoying the report. I can't help but smile when I see Rick. :popcorn:

He is kinda goofy lookin isn't he :)

I'm here! :oregonian_winesmiley:

Yeah!!!

I'm on board!

Love the pictures so far. I don't think I'd be able to brave Atlanta with the camper in tow. I'm white knuckle as it is with just the truck.

Nice job snagging Turner Field photos. DS10 asked to drive by there just this past week on our way to visit family but we did not, so I'll be sure to show him yours:)

Can't wait to hear about Halloween!

You know, if you hit Atlanta without traffic it's easy, if there is traffic, you just go at 5 MPH, so not really hairy there either, just slow!! We have gone through there so many times, that we know exactly what lane we need to be in to continue, so just get to that lane and stay put. We;ve gone to a game at that stadium. It's pretty cool on the inside too!

Thanks for being there Lorna!!!

I'm in and can't wait to hear/see more!

Thanks!!

I'm in too. I'm so glad others are more snap happy than me. Maybe next time I'll actually bring a camera instead of just my phone!

You are "in" quite a few pictures from a certain Wednesday :)

I'm enjoying your TR. Loved the pictures on the way down, since y'all come a whole different way than us! Such a pretty time to travel.

It is a pretty time to travel!! Thanks for readin!!

I'm here!! :pc: :pc: :pc: :pc:

WooHoo!! There's our great host!! Brought lots of popcorn!!

where are the hidden jokers?

We actually took a picture of a hidden joker. I hope it turned out!!!

I've been looking forward to this all week!

Thanks for reading!!!

I'm in too! Really enjoyed that drive!

Thanks!!!

Me too! I love his silly sense of humor and genuine kindness.

Hmmm about the CM who answered the phone when you called, I am wondering if perhaps it is a long lost child of mine. I swear the conversation is similar to ones I have with my own children. Well at least the not listening part seems to be.

Rick is definitely silly!!! And yes, he is sooooo giving to everyone. I love him bunches!!!

Yeah, the CM didn't listen, or was just pure lazy. Probably just looked at the number list and saw it was assigned and didn't look at the name till I prompted him on it. Folks just don't care anymore!!

I'm in! Can't wait to see what shenanigans went on that we missed. I wish we could have spent more time with the fiends, but our grandkids were the priority this trip.

Shenanigans coming up!!!

Im late but I'm here.

As I said, your not late, the best is coming!!

I'm here too Carol! Your report is making me SO excited about our trip next month!

Can't wait to see ya'll over New Years!!

Great start, am looking forward to hearing all about your latest trip!

Thanks!!!!

OK, now that I've responded to the comments, it's time to continue on!!

Saturday, November 27th

I got up and finished setting up the Halloween decorations.

Also, this morning was the first of many yummy breakfasts by Missy!!! Everybody donated breakfast food and she cooked up a storm!! Thanks Missy!!!!!!

We then took the truck to the front lot and went looping!

A few of the things we saw along the way

IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2425.jpg

IMG_2426.jpg

IMG_2427.jpg

This camper was also here earlier in the year. This time nobody was home, so I got better pictures

IMG_2428.jpg

IMG_2429.jpg

There were a few good Halloween displays

IMG_2430.jpg

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2432.jpg

IMG_2433.jpg

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

IMG_2436.jpg

IMG_2437.jpg

It was mostly a lazy day. Next thing we know, it's time for dinner with Fiends. Rick was a steak cooking Fiend that evening, and there were lots of yummy sides, and Doodle's Punch!

IMG_2438.jpg

IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_2440.jpg

IMG_2441.jpg

IMG_2442.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2445.jpg

And that concludes our Saturday!! Like I said, a lazy day catching up on the drive and finishing setup.