DaveInTN's Christmas 2012 Extravaganza (AKA 700 Photos Of Anna and Food)

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great update, Dave! I loved the safari commentary. I think you should become a driver for the safari. You are a lot better than what they have there now. It's funny that you mention stopping to see sh

Don't forget Anna has LOTS of Aunts and Uncles. I think we could arrange an evening or afternoon for 2 :)

Hey Carol, for further clarification, I asked Anna. Her response was "это отстой обезьяны окурки".

Cool!!! Got any more pictures of the Boneyard? I've never actually been inside there.

The digging part if full of little pebbles, tiny, tiny, tiny pebbles. We didn't realize my son's shoes were filled, and I mean filled with them. He walked/rode in his stroller for a good 4 hours before we found out. We were in my mom's car (which is rare because we NEVER drive) and Adam goes, feet hurt. He takes off his shoes and we just hear something pouring all over. Yep, the stones, all 30 million of them got dumped all over my moms car lol.

Wow Fowlers is $19.99 per pound... Our Wegmans has that same container Dave had for $4.99 Fowlers must be really good, but I'm gonna try Wegmans first because it is close. If you ever need any Dave, let me know I ship to people named Anna... :thumbsup3:

If it weren't for Wegmans and their free food samples on the weekends, I would have starved to death in dental school. Thankfully, they built two stores within 10 miles of us over the last few years.

Lucky you. The best we have is Publix. Ok, but not even close to Wegman's.

Wow Bo ! I can't believe that your husband stepped on your foot right in front of the camera... It must have hurt :rofl2:

:rofl3:

First lion king show

Biscuits and squirrels. Sounds yummy

Mai Tai and hula hoops

Looping and Fiesty

DTD and no EoS. Boooo!

Sponge candy???

Sounds good

What a day you had. Thanks for the update

Seven in a row.

Beat that FWG!

Nice job, Ray! Absolutely shameless....

The digging part if full of little pebbles, tiny, tiny, tiny pebbles. We didn't realize my son's shoes were filled, and I mean filled with them. He walked/rode in his stroller for a good 4 hours before we found out. We were in my mom's car (which is rare because we NEVER drive) and Adam goes, feet hurt. He takes off his shoes and we just hear something pouring all over. Yep, the stones, all 30 million of them got dumped all over my moms car lol.

Too funny! Something similar happened to us when my daughter was playing in a corn box at a pumpkin patch. We still have corn kernels in my van.

For that remark, I'm going to find a way to make sure your children find out about the boneyard and demand to be taken there!

Ha! Go gettim you Snookian, you!

I have no productive comments.

However, I would like to jump on TCD's comment about the waffle sandwiches. Apparently they have started shorting everyone on all of those sandwiches. My last chicken was tiny compared to one I had a few months earlier.

And I feel the need to defend the chicken waffle. IT ROCKS.

So there. Nanana boo boo.

Here's a picture of the kids playing in the rocks for those who have no clue what this looks like because they avoid this playground (thus making this park a half day park). Notice how endless this rock pit is...

July82012344_zps9b178626.jpg

You know, sometimes when you quote someone who themselves is responding to a person THEY quoted, you lose the original quote and the result is....I have NO idea what you are talking about.

So pretty much... we're business as usual. :rofl2:

I was going to try to go back and fill in the very large blank but then I was distracted by sponge candy photos. Sponge candy is apparently the new SQUIRREL!

Here's a picture of the kids playing in the rocks for those who have no clue what this looks like because they avoid this playground (thus making this park a half day park). Notice how endless this rock pit is...

Oh man, I just had a really bad flashback.

You see that kid there with her shoes off?

The twins liked to do that.

You see that kid laying in that stuff?

The twins liked to do that too.

You see that big pile of dirt?

Back in the day, one of the twins would have been under it.

And I would have been sitting on a rock about where the person who took this photo was.

We didn't have internet on our phones back then.

Or email.

Or even text messaging.

I would just sit there with all the other parents and watch.

For hours.

And hours.

And hours.

And, remember, I had paid good money to gain entrance to this theme park where my kids wanted to play in a big pile of dirt.

Oh, and when it was time to leave, we would always be missing a shoe or at least a sock.

Always.

You see all that dirt?

How much fun do you think it would be looking for a shoe or sock in it?

Not much.

TCD

And I would have been sitting on a rock about where the person who took this photo was.

Or email.

Or even text messaging.

For hours.

And hours.

And hours.

And, remember, I had paid good money to gain entrance to this theme park where my kids wanted to play in a big pile of dirt.

Oh, and when it was time to leave, we would always be missing a shoe or at least a sock.

Always.

You see all that dirt?

Not much.

TCD

thus the reason why my kids did not know of it's existence until the last trip when I told them they were too old to play in it...I lied. Sue me.

I have no productive comments.

However, I would like to jump on TCD's comment about the waffle sandwiches. Apparently they have started shorting everyone on all of those sandwiches. My last chicken was tiny compared to one I had a few months earlier.

And I feel the need to defend the chicken waffle. IT ROCKS.

So there. Nanana boo boo.

See now, that's the great thing about the Fiends. We are a diverse bunch. Someone's favorite sandwich is another person's monkey butt.

I hate that rock pit. I really do.

So pretty much... we're business as usual. :rofl2:

I was going to try to go back and fill in the very large blank but then I was distracted by sponge candy photos. Sponge candy is apparently the new SQUIRREL!

Yeah....

Sponge-Candy-2.jpg

Or email.

Or even text messaging.

For hours.

And hours.

And hours.

Always.

You see all that dirt?

Not much.

TCD

I think Jimmy Hoffa may be buried in that pit.

Or maybe Melvin.

thus the reason why my kids did not know of it's existence until the last trip when I told them they were too old to play in it...I lied. Sue me.

Smart. You can also tell them that's where the big cats from the Safari go to poop at night.