DaveInTN's Christmas 2012 Extravaganza (AKA 700 Photos Of Anna and Food)

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great update, Dave! I loved the safari commentary. I think you should become a driver for the safari. You are a lot better than what they have there now. It's funny that you mention stopping to see sh

Don't forget Anna has LOTS of Aunts and Uncles. I think we could arrange an evening or afternoon for 2 :)

Hey Carol, for further clarification, I asked Anna. Her response was "это отстой обезьяны окурки".

Look, I'm going to tell you right now that I ain't giving up my kazoo to Melvin.

I don't trust that Moose.

Not one bit.

I'm still not sure if there's really two of him, and I don't trust dudes mooses moose who wear bathrobes outside.

TCD

I agree with you on your distrust of the Moose. It was kind of tacky for him to disappear after we freed him from 25 years in captivity. But in his defense, he finally has legs after all those years as a mounted head. Wouldn't you take off too?

Isn't Lou originally from Portgual?

Really?? I didn't realize that.

Wow, the pictures in the second to last update are stunning! That one with the Osborne lights and the sunset is so pretty. And of course all of the ones with your pretty ladies.

There is a guy giving you the stink eye in one of them, did you catch that?

I can't believe I was there for several of the days you were and only saw you the one time! Then again, we didn't go to any parks.

OK with me. Do you want to be Fred or Shaggy?

I'll be whichever one you don't pick.

Dave will have to be Daphne or Velma.

TCD

Whatever. I just wanna be the hot one. I don't remember which was which.

Wow, the pictures in the second to last update are stunning! That one with the Osborne lights and the sunset is so pretty. And of course all of the ones with your pretty ladies.

There is a guy giving you the stink eye in one of them, did you catch that?

I can't believe I was there for several of the days you were and only saw you the one time! Then again, we didn't go to any parks.

I DID catch the stink eye guy! What the heck was he looking at?

The problem with doing parks like we did on this trip is you miss a lot of quality Fiend time.

I'll be Shaggy. He likes snacks.

Ok...

OK, I'm Fred.

Maybe Dave should be Velma. Put him in a dress and slap on a wig, he could pull that off.

Now, we need a Daphne.

TCD

Which one is Velma? I'm so confused.

Wow this update is like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride... Jason, Dave, and TCD star in : The Melvin Brothers Mystery. With special guest star, the cranky bus driver , Please note that the character Lou appears courtesy of Disney .... all rights reserved..

Neither of us knew anyone from Portugal,

Wrong schmuck face. Both of you do know someone from Portugal, me. I was born there and spent my early years there.

much less could figure out a connection between Portugal, Melvin the Moose and Buried Treasure.

I hold a valid Portuguese passport and am a citizen of Portugal. My family even owns a home there where I vacation from time to time.

I never said that the photo of Melvin on a living room wall that I posted a while back was taken here in the USA, did I?

Is that enough of a connection?

I'm going to need some help.

Uhhh, duh.

Woo hoo to that.

I'm not going to comment on Dave's drunk update that followed.

That's the only explanation for that.

I wrote it at work. Of course, the way work has been going it's entirely possible I was drinking while writing it.

Never too many Osborne Lights pictures! Especially with beautiful girls involved

Daphne is our toad.

I don't want to be Daphne then. I'm not a toad.

Wow this update is like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride... Jason, Dave, and TCD star in : The Melvin Brothers Mystery. With special guest star, the cranky bus driver , Please note that the character Lou appears courtesy of Disney .... all rights reserved..

What is it with Toads tonight?

Can I get an order of beans to go with those tiled Cowboy butts? :rofl2:

Nevermind. That really sounded icky once I saw it in print. :))

Ya think?

Wrong schmuck face. Both of you do know someone from Portugal, me. I was born there and spent my early years there.

I hold a valid Portuguese passport and am a citizen of Portugal. My family even owns a home there where I vacation from time to time.

I never said that the photo of Melvin on a living room wall that I posted a while back was taken here in the USA, did I?

Uhhh, duh.

Like I said earlier today, and maybe you didn't see the post...but I had no idea you were Portuguese. None at all. ::)

Uhhh, duh.

Lou now that you say this I swear we did ride your bus back in Oct! Man I wish I knew of FF prior to our trip. Dang.

Awww, we share a birthday....yeah I am way behind on reading this TR

Well Happy Birthday then!!

You, TCD and now Jason are too much. It must be a north east thing. Lol

Yes, let's blame it on that.

Lou now that you say this I swear we did ride your bus back in Oct! Man I wish I knew of FF prior to our trip. Dang.

I don't see the connection between what I said and you riding the bus.

I'm guessing their bus driver called them schmuck faces.