• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are here.

The WWW crew will be happy to know this seems to be in working order:

Just so we're clear, is the DB in the green hat or the lighted backpack? If I see him on my next trip, I'll kick him in the shins for your son!

People have always told me "you're only as old as you feel". Well I feel old. At least I do today.

Just remember what Abraham Lincoln said: "It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."

BTW, today I feel at least 110.

Aaron I probably won't even make it to Gettsburg without stopping once! And I only live outside of Philly lol!

I'm impressed!

WHAT you can not make maybe 3 and a half hours with out a stop!!!!!!!!!!! There is a bathroom right where you will check in just hold it, :wetpants:

Glad you're home safe, Aaron! I can sympathize with the driving straight through thing. I've done it a couple of times. It ain't fun, but once we're on the road headed north I just want to get there as quickly as possible.

I think we actually walked past you near Ariel on Saturday as we were weaving through the masses. Someone said, "hey, there's a guy in a Fort Fiends shirt!!" and before we could grab you, POOF you were gone.

That is some magical picture.......my daughter just looked at it and said 'Mmmmmmmmmm, that looks so good! I love food at Disney' and she doesn't even like potatoes. :-)

It is making me hungry now too. December is only 9.5 months away.

Glad you're home safe, Aaron! I can sympathize with the driving straight through thing. I've done it a couple of times. It ain't fun, but once we're on the road headed north I just want to get there as quickly as possible.

I think we actually walked past you near Ariel on Saturday as we were weaving through the masses. Someone said, "hey, there's a guy in a Fort Fiends shirt!!" and before we could grab you, POOF you were gone.

Thanks Mo. I have yet to purchase a shirt but i think i need an anniversary shirt and a mug....the store is calling my name.

Mo, Aaron pulled out Friday morning. :(

Just realized that. Turns out it was MetalDad.

Oh and Shardi.... nice signature. 8)

I wish it was me and props to Metal for rocking the Fiend shirt.

Thank ye :)

It is my new favorite word. :banana:

There must be a back story.....but I am sure MPR is in full effect.

The potential tags are flying fast and furious in this thread.

Indeed!!

*chokes*

Oh the tags were riding a great weed whacked pony on Friday. You just don't know.

But alas MPR. ;)

At one point Saturday Kim whipped around and said "I hope none of y'all are the tag fairy!"

:rofl2:

Nicki has a whole list of the most memorable lines in her phone.

We might be able to share some of them in the official WWW trip report.

maybe....

Aaron - looking forward to the pics!!