• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think I can translate.... Y'all=Southern Southern=good

Masshole, residents of Massachusetts, it is an achieved title for driving faster, being reckless cutting other drivers off, and having no patience for other drivers. I grew up and lived a third of my

Well golf carts help one get off their feet....so it's a pretty natural progression to then talk about chicken feet. Obviously.

October will be our first time renting a cart. We really regretted not being able to go looping at night to see all the Christmas lights our last visit. We hear Halloween is just as decorated, so we want to be able to see all the decorations. We rented a 6 seater from Kenny, and I'll be baby wearing ds, so we'll fit in the cart.

Holidays are probably one of the best reasons to rent a cart, even for a night or 2.

It was really cold at the end of November, but we still looped many nights with our extra blankets and hats to see all the decorations.

It was cold at the end of November. We froze every night while looping.

It's actually close to the 35th anniversary of The Blizzard of '78 that crippled much of New England for a week. Oh that was a fun one!!

They're already making comparisons and tossing around "historic storm."

Except this time around we've got more plows, better weather technology, better communications and more 4 wheel drive vehicles.

In '78 we didn't see a plow in our neighborhood for 4 days. I'm betting worst case this time, we're out in 24 hours.

Time will tell. Who knows, we might be socked in for a month!

We're stocked up with food, beer, wood for the fireplace, battery packs and backup heat. And we just picked up 400lbs of meat for the dogs - we could feed the neighborhood for weeks! 8)

When I was in San Francisco years ago I had a buddy... Asian guy...who I meet up with to eat Dim Sum. Anyway they bring all kinds of food by on carts....overall great food. Well they come buy and my friend asks if I want some chicken feet and I kind of chuckle but when I look at him he is dead serious....I look and sure enough fried chicken feet. I played if off and said no I think I'm good.

I don't rent a cart, I mooch a cart from people with cart or I have Bob chauffeur me around in his cart.

But only when you're not in a hurry. 8)

you don't really think he is ever in a hurry do you?