Throw Some Glitter on it, Sugar Knees ...aka Womenz Gone Wild 2013

Since we somehow got ourselves scattered between the original GG thread where TJ posted our daily pics, and Loretta's TR thread, started before we all converged on the Fort, I thought maybe it would help to start a new thread to try and consolidate everything in one place.

Carol is going to try and setup a central Photobucket account that everyone can upload to if it makes things easier, but please jump on in!!! And feel free to copy anything over from the other threads too. (not sure if they can be merged somehow?)

The last few Womenz should be home by the end of the day today so...

Ready, Set, START POSTING!!

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:jumpforjoy  I'm having lunch with Loretta and Melissa on Monday! :jumpforjoy   Kim, I will collect my hugs and send some back to you!  Thanks!

I miss you all and I love you bunches! I can't imagine a better birthday weekend. Each one of you went out of your way to make sure I had a fun time and did I ever!!

What is a homeschooling fiend to do when 1/3 of her students fail to show up for class?  Why, give herself the day off and re-read the WWW trip report, of course!    I miss my WW every day.  It seems

This is going to be a good one!!

Be vewy vewy afwaid.... I was there so I know. :))

You have no idea

Shhhhhhhhh!!!! In the vault. IN. THE. VAULT! :rofl2:

Kefe!!

I've been nonstop since I got home, y'all get moving on posting all the pics! My camera died way to early in the game and most of my time was spent trying not to pee myself!! Lol

Fairy, Fairy, wherefore art thou Fairy? ;D

Between my camera dying and being forgotten altogether at times... I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked, but what I have will be posted as soon as I can get to it. Maybe tomorrow. Scarily, I think Carol got lots. *knees are knocking in fear* :))

I knew it was going to be a wild ride when Nicki said here, text this guy and later that night, look over, meet Kim eye to eye before she practically chokes on her food.

And I knew it was going to be a wild ride when your first words to me practically caused me to choke on my food, then rendered me speechless and left me with pink cheeks. :rofl2: :heart:

And I knew it was going to be a wild ride when your first words to me practically caused me to choke on my food, then rendered me speechless and left me with pink cheeks. :rofl2: :heart:

That just came out completely wrong. I think if I slowed down and thought about it, I'd have had pink cheeks to but what the hell!

I really blame my husband for that one.

I love that all those that were a wee bit nervous to meet a bunch of strangers - or in some cases a whole lot nervous - seemed to get over it pretty much instantly.

...and what a bad influence y'all are on each other!

Not me though.

I'm sweet, shy and innocent and never cause any trouble or say or do anything at all untoward. And I certainly don't contribute to delinquency in any way, shape or form.

Bahahahahahahaha!!! :rofl2:

Ok, totally couldn't say that with a straight face. UFA!!

Hoping to get photos sorted out tonight, but I'm still bleeping exhausted and may just end up in bed at 9 again.

Nicki and Carol should be home soon (if not already), and I know they both have photos - Carol's probably got hundreds. :)