Throw Some Glitter on it, Sugar Knees ...aka Womenz Gone Wild 2013

:lmao1: I remember this!!! Baaahahahah! Gotta love our Kelly.

Fist is up. I really want to see the Crazy Judy Eyes again. I'll be ready to face my fear next time! :rofl2:

I will be proud to ride in the spinning Teacup. Preferably before lunch. :))

I wonder what would happen with crazy Judy eyes on the tea cups....

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:jumpforjoy  I'm having lunch with Loretta and Melissa on Monday! :jumpforjoy   Kim, I will collect my hugs and send some back to you!  Thanks!

I miss you all and I love you bunches! I can't imagine a better birthday weekend. Each one of you went out of your way to make sure I had a fun time and did I ever!!

What is a homeschooling fiend to do when 1/3 of her students fail to show up for class?  Why, give herself the day off and re-read the WWW trip report, of course!    I miss my WW every day.  It seems

Ok I can't believe no one as mentioned the many smackings of the buttocks (or did they go in the vault?) and my personal all time favorite line from WWW:

Kelly (just Beachy) - do you know what I say when someone say's I look familiar?

Me - no, what?

Kelly - so you watch alot of pictures of kitties?  (obviously this is a edit)

Me - :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: , pee'd my pants and some more :rofl2: :rofl2:

between pnuemonia, the flu and a broken ankle I havent slowed down for a minute since WWW, maybe next week I'll get to finding my camera and seeing what pictures I have to post. I just spent over a hour catching up on this thread.. sticking to the man.. that's how I roll :clint:

Your spring break plans with your 3 older children, is that still on?  

I hope it is as it sounds like you could really use it.  :heartsmiley:

Melissa is due here in less than 36 hours!!!!!!

I will make her help me post these pictures and write it up!!

I love the thrill rides and will plan ahead for a park hopper too!

Planning my next adventure with just Matt and I for our anniversary. Park hoppers and tours galore.

Kim and Marty plan on leaving one day earlier at least! Time was too short!

Hopefully I'll get to see Melissa and Loretta on Saturday!

Nicki, your list ... Chris and I will have to skip things like EE, ToT, SM, RRC due to her medical condition.  What am I saying ... I'm a wimp and just using her as an excuse.  And the teacups?  I will be on the sitting hands version.

I wonder what would happen with crazy Judy eyes on the tea cups....

BAHAHAHAH... you'll just have to find out for yourself ;)

Eeeeeeeek!!!!  Maybe I'm not ready to face my fears.  I think I'll start training for long distance running instead.

oh honey bear, I'd never hurt you, smack your ass and throw you over my shoulder maybe ;)

So tea cups before midnight.....

check and before I smuggle some rum.. no wonder the crazy eyes came out, I didnt have a drop of rum that day..

Your spring break plans with your 3 older children, is that still on?  

I hope it is as it sounds like you could really use it.  :heartsmiley:

:'( no...

I've had to miss so much work with the illnesses and broken children there is no way I can miss work, hell I'll be lucky to get off for SM at this rate

While we wait on more pictures and me to remember more sayings, I am working on my WWW2014 Let's GO Fists Up Ride'em All In a Day Dream Challenge - (should we go into the parks and taking advantage of the ability to reserve FP ahead of time)

Expedition Everest (x2 if possible)

Primeval Whirl

Test Track

DJD

ToT (x2 if possible)

RRC

TSM

Splash Mountain

BTMRR (x2 if possible)

Mine Coaster (if open...x2 if possible)

Barnstormer

Buzz Lightyear

Haunted Mansion

POC

Jungle Cruise

Peter, Peter Pan

Wishes

Fireworks

Crazy Judy Eyes

Watcha think so far?

Count me in!!  Somebody has to keep you crazy people from killing yourself.. :rofl2:

Nicki, your list ... Chris and I will have to skip things like EE, ToT, SM, RRC due to her medical condition.  What am I saying ... I'm a wimp and just using her as an excuse.  And the teacups?  I will be on the sitting hands version.

Ok.  Check.  Sitting on my hands is the only way to get Mo to ride with me... if this is what it takes to get you on the cups.  Man my hands are gonna be sore from trying not to turn the wheel

BAHAHAHAH... you'll just have to find out for yourself ;)

With pleasure!!  Bring them on! ;)

Count me in!!  Somebody has to keep you crazy people from killing yourself.. :rofl2:

sad but true.... :rofl3:

:heart:  :heartsmiley:  :heart:

What she said  

Thank goodness, Judy will be there to keep safe! :D :heartsmiley:

and what she said  

Melissa is due here in less than 36 hours!!!!!!

I will make her help me post these pictures and write it up!!

I love the thrill rides and will plan ahead for a park hopper too!

Planning my next adventure with just Matt and I for our anniversary. Park hoppers and tours galore.

Kim and Marty plan on leaving one day earlier at least! Time was too short!

Good luck with that!  Melissa has yet to post hers from last year OR this year! :))

Time was most certainly TOO short!

Loretta has already been told to give you a hug from me.  So I will need you to hug Melissa and Loretta for me.  

oh honey bear, I'd never hurt you, smack your ass and throw you over my shoulder maybe ;)

Well that's one out of two already!  WHACK!  Just don't forget to lift with your legs. :rofl2: