Throw Some Glitter on it, Sugar Knees ...aka Womenz Gone Wild 2013

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/uploads/av-497.jpg?_r=0

She's my best friend!

Hi all - I'm b-a-c-k!!! Sorry to have been gone so long. Thanks so much for all the hellos, well wishes and warnings

( I promise, BradyBzLyn, I'll be doing my Kegel exercises and wearing protection just in case I pee myself( which wouldn't surprise me based on what I've been reading)!).

I'll be bringing my camera and y'all don't forget that Gwen is a crack photographer (and no, not that kind of crack - hehehe)!!!

Am planning what to bring(so trying to keep packing to a minimum - yeah, right, like that's going to happen - sry Gwen - I'm trying - really trying!) and totally afraid of freezing so I'm praying for good weather - I don't do well in cold weather or bad, rainy weather.

Am, as my grands say, "totally stoked" about coming and having a great time meeting everyone and just having a good ole time with a great bunch of new friends!

My smileys aren't working this morning - hopefully next time!

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

:jumpforjoy  I'm having lunch with Loretta and Melissa on Monday! :jumpforjoy   Kim, I will collect my hugs and send some back to you!  Thanks!

I miss you all and I love you bunches! I can't imagine a better birthday weekend. Each one of you went out of your way to make sure I had a fun time and did I ever!!

What is a homeschooling fiend to do when 1/3 of her students fail to show up for class?  Why, give herself the day off and re-read the WWW trip report, of course!    I miss my WW every day.  It seems

She's my best friend!

Can that photo be any smaller?

Thanks so much for all the hellos, well wishes and warnings

Did they warn you about me?

I'll be bringing my camera and y'all don't forget that Gwen is a crack photographer 

Is that what she tells you?

Am, as my grands say, "totally stoked" about coming and having a great time meeting everyone and just having a good ole time 

So you must not be going with the crazy Fiend ladies?

Well, when you get up there in years, stuff just stops working.

Dear Lou and all - - - They warned me about all of you! The pic is one she posted - I'll warn her before I add any more - she's my best friend after all and she'll need to be warned -

btw Gwen dear - this is  your warning - gals, do I have some great stories on her and she on me - uh oh, did I just admit to that :gaah: ! That might just be a bad mistake -naa, she'd never really squeal

on me - uh - yeah she would in fun and so would I! We're going to have such a great time!!!

I do ask you all to tell me(please) stuff I just have to bring, wear, just have to know about the Fort and WWz, etc. so I won't be such a total dork :faceplant2: .

I also ask that I be told how many of us there will be, just in case when I'm doing any of my wonderful and various shopping(not splurging) trips to some strange and mainly unknown shopping areas, I

find enough of something useful to all of us that I make certain that I can get enough of any item in order to have one for all of us. I wouldn't want to slight anyone. btw, I'm good at finding unusual stuff

at times - just sayin' - and sometimes I just get plain lucky  :studsmatta-smiley: .

She's my best friend!

Can that photo be any smaller?

Quit complaining, Lou.  You know who I am.  No one wants to see a larger picture of my wrinkles.

Thanks so much for all the hellos, well wishes and warnings

Did they warn you about me?

Yes, I did.

I'll be bringing my camera and y'all don't forget that Gwen is a crack photographer 

Is that what she tells you?

I'm a great photographer with an SLR.  But I no longer have one and can't afford the one I want (Nikon D7100).

Am, as my grands say, "totally stoked" about coming and having a great time meeting everyone and just having a good ole time 

So you must not be going with the crazy Fiend ladies?

As I said, I've warned Chris about you.

Well, when you get up there in years, stuff just stops working.

Yeah, Chris is older than me!  But you're right around there with us, so watch what you say.

Dear Lou and all - - - They warned me about all of you! The pic is one she posted - I'll warn her before I add any more - she's my best friend after all and she'll need to be warned -

btw Gwen dear - this is  your warning - gals, do I have some great stories on her and she on me - uh oh, did I just admit to that :gaah: ! That might just be a bad mistake -naa, she'd never really squeal

on me - uh - yeah she would in fun and so would I! We're going to have such a great time!!!

I do ask you all to tell me(please) stuff I just have to bring, wear, just have to know about the Fort and WWz, etc. so I won't be such a total dork :faceplant2: .

I also ask that I be told how many of us there will be, just in case when I'm doing any of my wonderful and various shopping(not splurging) trips to some strange and mainly unknown shopping areas, I

find enough of something useful to all of us that I make certain that I can get enough of any item in order to have one for all of us. I wouldn't want to slight anyone. btw, I'm good at finding unusual stuff

at times - just sayin' - and sometimes I just get plain lucky  :studsmatta-smiley: .

Chris, I have a packing list I'll send you.  BTW, have you noticed your new tag?  And you might get another one from the tag fairy based on your post above.  :rofl2:

• 2 weeks later...

:wave1: Hi again y'all! Just thought I'd warn you about something else. I am horribly allergic to cats!!! Asthma - horrible!!! Am allergic to other stuff too (Mickey D's - can you believe it???

- doc says it's all the preservatives they put into their foods - yuck!!!) but don't know what all of it is. Just sayin' - if I start coughing and run off by myself send someone to make

certain I'm still breathing - PLEASE!!!

:banghead:  AND - another thing - I know that not remembering stuff comes with old age but I'm really bad about names sometimes. So, if I get yours wrong for the third or fourth

time just say "Well the goofballs at it again!" and forgive me - Please don't take it personally. I try hard but sometimes the poor depleted brain cells just don't cooperate!!!

Am so looking forward to the trip and spending time with my BFF and her FF friends!!!

Y'all take care now, here!!! And, try to stay cool - it's already getting very hot in the South!!! Whew - we need a smiley with a fan!!!

oh hell, i had a reputation before i even wanted one

so i wonder if you low points or high points= bad rep

look at lou, he says he has street cred but his points are through the roof  :rofl2:  :rofl2:  :rofl2:

i hired a new fairy

hmmm..... Now I have to start over with the trying to figure out who the fairy is :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

I am not sure when they take reservations for sites, but everyone who is in needs to make a list here and I think the fair thing to do is figure out how much the deposit is for the sites and all chip in for it. If someone who does chip in for the deposit, but doesn't end up coming they will get their money back. It was really nice of Carol to lay out the deposit money last year, but not everyone can afford to do that for 4 sites. What does think???

Can I upgrade my ticket in November to a year pass before we leave?

I might even be able to get another trip in next summer.

You can upgrade your ticket within 14 days of first use.

Another thing to consider is that we can only put one camper per site this year, which means 2 things - we're probably going to need quite a few more sites and the cost per person is probably going to go up a bit.

Agree that everyone should have to put up their deposit money to confirm they're in, especially since early indications are we may have even more people this year than last.  :)

So..... is some wonderful (and slightly wacky) soul going to volunteer to organize the entire group again this year?

If there isn't anyone here crazy enough to want to take on this colossal cat-herding mission (and I definitely couldn't blame anyone for NOT wanting to do it - I know I for sure don't) ... then do we want to handle this in smaller groups and maybe all reserve through one TA so we can get our reservations linked and land near each other?

Also confirming... are we sticking with President's Day weekend?

• 1 month later...