I haven't ridden the new Star Tours yet. I took one for the team last year and stayed with Z while DH and DD rode. Both said the new one made them kind of queezy. DH isn't sure about taking Z on it this year even though he makes the height requirement. What are your thoughts?

He's never been on a ride he's scared of. He likes small roller coasters at the Boardwalk and Storybook Land (for our Jersey folks). He went on a mini ride that drops you straight down on the Boardwalk and loved it. (I was on it with him and thought he'd freak out, but he started laughing.) He's not afraid of dark rides. This will be the first year he's tall enough for BTMR and a few others like Star Tours.

I guess I'm most worried it will make him sick.

He's never been on a ride he's scared of. He likes small roller coasters at the Boardwalk and Storybook Land (for our Jersey folks).

I guess I'm most worried it will make him sick.

If he can survive bubbles the coaster, he can handle anything. That ride should be called parental punishment. Adam loves it and it beats the crud out of me!!

Side note, if you are ever in NJ let me know!

If he can survive bubbles the coaster, he can handle anything. That ride should be called parental punishment. Adam loves it and it beats the crud out of me!!

Side note, if you are ever in NJ let me know!

Is Bubbles the one at Storybook Land? I'm up there at least once a year. I'll probably go in July.