parents are at All Star sports .. Adding food pics

I guess this is what you get when you opt for the cheapest room! My mom said it looks like all the "old people like them" got put in the "quieter" parts. They didn't have any problems sleeping last night so that's good.

They said the food court was pure choas for breakfast. But today is the only day that they needed to go. Tomorrow they are meeting friends off property and Sunday they are having brunch at Ragalin Road. They heard the competition is only Saturday and Sunday so hopefully there will be ton leaving Sunday/Monday.

I saw them practicing in front of the ASR yesterday and there are people right up to the curb where the buses go by. I had to stop and give the instructors the look. That group will probably be there until Tues.

Not to worry though, there is another cheerleading fake sporting event competition right behind them and if you haven't had enough of it this month, there is another one next month. It's easy money for Disney

This is one of the reasons I like Pop Century Resort. We haven't encountered any large groups of youths there.

You've lucked out.....so far.

For the obvious reason, lowest room rates, they'll put youth groups at the ASR 1st, Pop 2nd, and the CBR is 3rd. I've picked up large youth groups at all of them. I suspect that the AOA's regular rooms are or will be in the mix as well.

If you don't want to be there when the American youth groups are there, go to the ESPN-WWOS web page and check if there are any events going on during your stay. If there are, It's a certainty that you'll see them at one of the values or the CBR. That tip won't work for the foreign tour groups though.

Lou, I told my parents to ask every driver if they are a smuckface named Lou

How long are they staying?

Actually it's Schmuck, capitol S, face, and finding me will be like finding a needle in a haystack.

They may get more than one yes. I wouldn't get on a bus after insulting the driver by asking him if he's a Schmuck face though.

How long are they staying?

Actually it's Schmuck, capitol S, face, and finding me will be like finding a needle in a haystack.

They may get more than one yes. I wouldn't get on a bus after insulting the driver by asking him if he's a Schmuck face though.

they are there until Friday. But I thought Schmuck face was a term of endearment?

We've stayed at the AS resorts about 12 times and the first time we were booking are stay we asked for sports and they told us that that is where they were booking the little league football players and that we should stay at ASMusic because they fill AS Sports first followed by ASMovies and them ASMusic. It may have been a smaller group of kids because we were in a preferred room right by the main pool at ASMusic and never had to deal with a lot teenagers. Except on the buses when they dropped them off at ASSports.

Hey, at least they got a King Bed :) When Rick and I stay at hotels with double beds, we each take a separate bed. We've been married way too long to worry about cramming into a double bed.

Same with my parents. They've been married almost 46 years.

Mom said she loving not having to step over a bathtub.