More cupcakes at Disney's Hollywood Studios

The Disney Food Blog has posted an article on some cupcakes at Disney's Hollywood Studios including, the Lemon Meringue Cupcake, St. Patrick's Day Cupcake, and the Easter Cupcake.

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2013/03/14/review-lemon-meringue-cupcake-and-more-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

Some excerpts...

Cupcake1-600x458.jpg

Gorgeous cupcake!

St.-Patricks-Day-Cupcake.jpg

St. Patrick's Day Cupcake at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Easter-Cupcake.jpg

Disney's Hollywood Studios Easter Cupcake

Me too!

I just like regular cupcakes. I'm not into all this fancy shit. Give me a box of Betty Crocker and some chocolate icing and I am good.

Me too. I prefer the actual "cake" to the icing...and all those fancy cupcakes are at least half icing. Blech. I guess Disney is just keeping up with the trend the past few years of these cupcake places springing up in every town and shopping center selling cupcakes for $3-4 each. Considering what they cost to make, that is profit that Disney can't pass up. I predict the great cupcake trend is nearing it's end though. Within a few years they will disappear from the menus and be replaced with the next big thing...whatever that may be. Maybe mini-pies?

It's hard to get your hands on these cupcakes. We tried all day Monday to get one of the mint cupcakes and they were sold out. We did go to the contempo cafe and get a pineapple rum cream cheese cup cake and it was very good.