Not a Trip Report -- a LUNCH Report

What a great time we had today!  Melissa was here for the weekend, so she, I, and Loretta got together for lunch.  We went to a new-to-me restaurant named J. Pepper's.

DSCN1150.jpg

Yep, that's the entire restaurant.  A cozy little place with wonderful food!  Sorry, I was having such a great time that I didn't think about taking pood forn.

Loretta and Melissa:

DSCN1151.jpg

Of course a lot of the conversation centered around the fort.  I expressed my jealousy to Melissa that she lives so close.   

We compared Disney ringtones.

We ate a lot, talked a lot, and laughed a lot.  I gave both of them their hugs from Kim.  And Nicki's bottom tap.  Loretta gave Melissa the squeeze from TJ.  Maybe that's why she's laughing in this pic:

DSCN1152.jpg

We even had snow flurries.

This lunch was especially meaningful for me because it was the first time in a good while that I got to go out with friends and just have time to enjoy myself.  No worries, no deadlines, no commitments or judgment from anyone, just being myself with fiends.  You guys are the best!  Thank you, thank you!

That's great! Glad you all had a wonderful time! I had a fiend lunch date today as well! It was great to say I needed pood forn pics and she automatically offered up her plate for me to take a pic. Got to love fiends!

Please provide details!

:yaysmilesa-smiley:  :yaysmilesa-smiley:  :stars-shower-smiley:  :stars-shower-smiley: 

I was afraid to deliver your message in a crowded restaurant ... Loretta had the perfect opportunity!

Wonderful stuff!!

Thanks, Dave!  Fiends are the best!

:bravo:

Your message was delivered!

"FrIENDS" strike again.....        

It's amazing how the fiends find each other!  Long live the fiends!

It's not just about the Fort and WDW.

You are so right, Lou.

Glad you all got together and had a good time Gwen.

Thanks, Aaron!

It's about accepting people for who they are and enjoying them being themselves! :D

Marty, you are a very beautiful and wise person.  One of these days we have to meet!

Glad y'all were able to get together and have a good time!

Thanks!  We did!

It was a wonderful lunch with wonderful peeps!!!

Seeing Gwen's car I see her dilemma about WWW next year. If I drive I may be transporting some luggage. If we take the train I may be transporting some luggage LOL!

Much needed girl time.

Had a great time!

It's not just about the Fort and WDW.

It's about accepting people for who they are and enjoying them being themselves! :D

I keep trying to explain this to DH and DS, but the two of them just don't get this meeting people on the internet and feeling like you have known them forever thing.